So you want to conquer the Community Manager?

Meridian

Philosopher
*Sighs* It's too late, I fear. My IQ has already dropped several points by watching this film. I'll be incapable of finding a good movie for several more days now.

Meridian

Philosopher
First, he saddles us with 12 hour conquest times and THEN he makes us watch a stupid movie. I swear, that man has a dark side and we're seeing it all on the same day. I can only assume that none of the mods are responding to these posts right now because they need both of their hands to hold their stomachs and laugh their butts off about all of this.

Whoever said mods didn't have a sense of humor were wrong. This is their version of 'PAYBACK' for all the crap we put them through.

Meridian

Philosopher
Why, oh why, would you watch that movie?
OH, NO, YOU, DIDN'T!!!

You KNEW some of us would have NO clue what that picture was and do research. I bet you even had bets to see if any of us would watch that garbage. Don't even try to deny it. *haha*

CrimsonBlue

I figured you would do some research, but watch the whole movie?

Mofo82

Crim is telling us he's a turtle I believe.

We're like for a non-Crimson/Krimson/Crim turtle in the northwestern quadrant of 55.

Now the clue I don't get is the time. What the heck does that mean?

Darth Nihilus.

Philosopher
I'm pretty sure I know who CB is. I mailed him directly here to see if I'm right (And if I am I won't give it away; Just brag that I know and you all don't lol).