So you want to conquer the Community Manager?

DeletedUser575

He's too far for me to try and take or even want to send defense. So I don't mind saying that the clue appears to be 3 is a reference to the island spot and then 55 is ocean and 45 is server. If he's who I think he is crimson isn't in his player name but is in his city name. If I am wrong then I am getting some poor innocent guy attacked for nothing. Fun times.

DeletedUser1048

He's too far for me to try and take or even want to send defense. So I don't mind saying that the clue appears to be 3 is a reference to the island spot and then 55 is ocean and 45 is server. If he's who I think he is crimson isn't in his player name but is in his city name. If I am wrong then I am getting some poor innocent guy attacked for nothing. Fun times.

Well he said it changed, and that would be a constant. So while it is a good idea, that can't be the 3:55:45 reference. A city name of Crimson, wow I didn't think of that possibility lol

DeletedUser1048

Didn't think of it like that, so you could be correct then.

DeletedUser

Next clue has been posted early, this counts as Sundays clue

DeletedUser8562

crim i am not sure if this counts as a question but: if we pm you and we're correct with your identity, will you let confirm our guess?

DeletedUser

crim i am not sure if this counts as a question but: if we pm you and we're correct with your identity, will you let confirm our guess?

Seeing as many people would possibly mail every single player in that part of O55, I am not sure encouraging ingame spam is the way to go :D

DeletedUser8562

Seeing as many people would possibly mail every single player in that part of O55, I am not sure encouraging ingame spam is the way to go :D

i dont want to encourage it but i think i have a good guess as to who it is

DeletedUser9902

here is a possibility the city name is thisguyanoob and the ign is redthealmighty he is in the same area where map hint showed and from the looks of it he is on the next island to the right of meridian

DeletedUser8562

here is a possibility the city name is thisguyanoob and the ign is redthealmighty he is in the same area where map hint showed and from the looks of it he is on the next island to the right of meridian

I think crim's better than that :p