So you want to conquer the Community Manager?

DeletedUser1048

think he is giving us his time zone

Well that doesn't help with figuring out what player he is. I have been looking at the map of 55, and can't find the pattern of island that are in the check mark area. His city has to be hidden underneath the checkmark, but finding the cluster of islands around it is tough :(

DeletedUser

All clues that are posted should help you narrow down who I am in game.

DeletedUser8124

I'm just waiting for the next clue
you made that clue at 03:55 GMT +1, which is the clue. From that i can only assume you were telling us the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When I was a kid my mom used to always tell me, "Assumptions will never get you anywhere in life!"

DeletedUser

I'm just waiting for the next clue

you made that clue at 03:55 GMT +1, which is the clue. From that i can only assume you were telling us the time.

But that doesn't help us... so it must not be the clue, according to Crim.

DeletedUser5973

Hey crim, I sent you a PM in game. Not going to take your city though. I am in 44

DeletedUser8124

That is your choice ;)
Not a V for Vendetta fan? So much respect for you lost.
Hey crim, I sent you a PM in game. Not going to take your city though. I am in 44
Its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers-dont-meet-twitters-spending-quotas.jpg

DeletedUser1048

lol I am still stuck on that last one. It is not your coordinates. It is not the bb code of an island. It can't just be the time. The only thing I can think of is that it is a reference to Guardians of Freedom 2. As they are 3rd in Ocean 55 and have 45 cities there. Or that could just be a coincidence too :\ Running out of guess for that clue :(

Edit: Well actually now Guardians of Freedom 2 no longer match the 3:55:45 thing, so I don't know if that makes me incorrect or just means the clue is inaccurate now :(

DeletedUser

Anyone else think crims city should come with a prize like +300 land expansion or an equivalent? It could be quite the fight as multiple alliances vie for his city.

DeletedUser12660

You guys are taking this too seriously. You're lucky he's even set this up at all so we can find him ingame. Most mods wont reveal themselves till they're over 100k points.

DeletedUser

Two clues have been released today.

DeletedUser1048

Hmm the time has changed, still can't figure out this clue.

You guys are taking this too seriously. You're lucky he's even set this up at all so we can find him ingame. Most mods wont reveal themselves till they're over 100k points.

I am not going to conquer him, I just really curious what his IGN is :D