So you want to conquer the Community Manager?

DeletedUser11139

Crimson Blue , I am not going to try and figure it out.. I dont have time to waste like that. But if you need me to snipe contact me in game. I would prefer if you have zero walls. I will be waiting
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser

Crimson Blue , I am not going to try and figure it out.. I dont have time to waste like that. But if you need me to snipe contact me in game. I would prefer if you have zero walls. I will be waiting
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
Same, don't have that time. lol

DeletedUser4878

Hey Everyone,

Ever dream of being able to log into the forum and brag about how you conquered the Community Manager? Well here is your chance. I will be joining Actium tomorrow 1.5 hours after the world release. The direction I will choose will be South-East.

Each day I will include a clue with information about my in game identity and whereabouts. It will be your responsibility to check this thread daily for the next hint, which will be added to the list below. Conquer me for the ultimate bragging rights, a forum title, and some reputation.

Hints:

• I am now playing Actium
  • I am now in an alliance.

Regards,

CrimsonBlue

you are azureRed in an alliance called purplish. crimsonblue + azurered = purplish

if i am wrong i just put a target on some random guys head.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

LOL when you guys find out who Crim is you're gonna laugh so hard, I promise.

DeletedUser11717

Only people who actually know who I am are me :D

*Grammar Police Alert*

CB: You sir, have used improper grammar. As a Community Manager, this is unacceptable. I'm going to have to write you a ticket. With a fine of money (10K each resource), due within the next 8 days to this account of mine. Thank you sir, have a good day...

And you've just been trolled.

DeletedUser11717

But still, the world is going to last for roughly 6 months (or 5). At least wait out like 2 weeks haha.

On a side note, I hope you're simming it out right now and as soon as you're "Found", you just start wiping people lol. Be great to watch

DeletedUser

New hint, nice :) Still doesn't help much though, no way you can make a guess with this.

DeletedUser8124

You have got to be kidding with this clue. You already told us you joined SE and 1.5 hours after the start. Anyone can figure out that means you were in 055

DeletedUser1048

Wait I think that clue is trying to tell us that he is in the northwest part of Ocean 55. Which would make sense considering the time he started, and the northwest part is the closest part to the 4 corners of the core. Still probably not enough to nail his name yet though.

DeletedUser

Thats what I said. lol. And yes, it doesn't help... look at my post 10 min b4 yours, i said it first :)

DeletedUser1048

Well I guess reading would have done some good for me then lol