So,who do you think is going to win.......?????

DeletedUser

Hey guys,i used to play this world and I was in The Storm Dragons.I rejoined about 3 days ago and was wondering who you guys think are going to win.Please say the reason in your post so everyone can have a better understanding of why you think this.

I personally think this race will be a lot faster than alpha.Alpha was sim city,i hope this world will have a lot more fights during the WW stage.It will come down to who has the most active cities in the alliance as a whole.

So who do u think it will be??????????

DeletedUser

Rise of the Storm Dragon because they are the best alliance in Beta, and also because they have many islands that are controlled by only there alliance.

DeletedUser

U do know that all of the alliances participating in the WW race have islands that r filled with only their cities right?

DeletedUser

Yeah but they have like a whole ocean (Or most of an ocean) (I looked at the alliance chart)

DeletedUser

Did u look at the world map?

Somebody is in ocean 99!!!!

DeletedUser

Started the world like 2 weeks ago and I have 2500 points. Not that much but have been in other worlds more.

DeletedUser

Mu probably, since I have the most points in that world. What's your main world?

DeletedUser

How many?

And i agree on who u think is going to win this world.

I mean,it is a no-brainer.