So What Happened?

DeletedUser

Hey. I no longer play this game (school happened), but I still check grepointel and grepostats from time to time.

Anyway, I noticed that The Butchers, The Reckoning, and Sinful Sloths no longer exist and instead there is a new alliance Causa Mortis. I also noticed Causa Mortis seems to be more aggressive than any of its predecessors and has even won a few battles against TEE. How did all of this go down? :eek:

Thanks,
TC

DeletedUser

Causa Mortis is pretty much a merge between TB, TR, and SS.

DeletedUser

Wow. I would have never predicted that. But this world finally seems interesting. I'll definitely be keeping a tab on it.

DeletedUser

I understand grepo intel and stats cant give you the big picture. They havent really won any battles against TEE. TR split and went to CM and TEE. CM isnt really an aggressor at this point. They are just trying to pick off the 5-7 people who went to TEE instead of joining them. We are outnumbered by at least 70. defending ourselves in O66/65. Dont give CM TOO much credit, they havent proved themselves just yet.

DeletedUser

Face it, a speed 3 world is real tough to play. A lot of good players have eventually had family vacations, emergencies, increased work hours, school. Sleep deprivation is also a factor. Those are the most likely causes of not being able to play.

Speed 3 is best suited to those not working/in school, or those who don't mind never sleeping. That said, hopefully Omicron has stabilized as the remaining players have adjusted to the limitations. New players to the server are being welcomed by the alliances. So if you do come back Tristen, you might even find some of your old gang to hook up with.