So THAT'S what a conquest looks like! (TR Edition!)

DeletedUser4951

Don't get your hopes up. I'll be back this weekend. Just had some studying to do.

While we're talking about terrible attacks didn't it take you guys 7 tries to take my town? And I'd hate to break it to you but my VM clock was on and I was busy that day. I even got Boltz to admit that he was giving up personally on trying to conquer my town. Then again when you get your CS sniped by 30 LS 13 seconds out you do tend to not want to try again. :)

DeletedUser

Strange, you're too busy to play and check in once a day to your cities, yet you have time to get on the forums. Cheeky!

DeletedUser

i wish this was a reality tv show on TRU tv network, the show will be a big hit!

DeletedUser

Maybe call it "The Pen is Mightier than the Sword"

"walking the talk and talking the walk" , "when monkeys go wild" , "how the sheep got cheap" , "how the west was lost" , "grepolis its one hell of a drug" , "GTA6: school yard edition"

DeletedUser4951

Strange, you're too busy to play and check in once a day to your cities, yet you have time to get on the forums. Cheeky!

It takes hours to snipe, move resources, dodge, and farm. It takes about 5-10 minutes to say a few things on the forums and check in on skype. And you check in "once" a day? Maybe that's why you snipe your own alliance's CSes or leave huge gaps and let me pick off your founder's CSes to such an extent that he sends me private messages telling me he's giving up on trying. LOL ;)

Weren't you done with me because you have a poor tasting a humor and don't like being called out on it?? The block buttons over there at this point you're just making yourself look immature. Oh wait....

DeletedUser

"walking the talk and talking the walk" , "when monkeys go wild" , "how the sheep got cheap" , "how the west was lost" , "grepolis its one hell of a drug" , "GTA6: school yard edition"

LMAO! See, Smilo, that's clever! Get a new record, that one is old and as for Boltz, if he's foolish enough to keep talking to you with you trash talking him despite him being your "friend", well I can't help that. Beating the anti-timer by recalling troops with no anti-timer to deal with is a skill you have mastered. I'm sorry if that doesn't make me want to go all Grasshopper on you. If you could collect the necessary testosterone to try and take one of our cities again, I guess we could make bungholes out of ourselves going on and on about how you got shut down. But, yeah, not going to happen.

Also, nice move bumping uglies up there with AH. I told you 64 wasn't a haven. Now you've become a food source for them. I tried to warn you, but, as usual, you were much smarter than me. Grow some cities for them...I guess that's one way to fight TEE.

Oh yeah, 43 - 0 on cities. Keep spending all of your time on here irritating people who once liked you, we'll just keep on taking your cities.

Now, seriously, go do your schoolwork. It's far more important than anything going on here.

DeletedUser

hey my post was just for laughs! i found it funny lol =]

and i think TEE are going to have the upper hand more than ever now. are you guys all singing koombaya while killing sloths ? lol a storm is coming thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey my post was just for laughs! i found it funny lol =]

and i think TEE are going to have the upper hand more than ever now. are you guys all singing koombaya while killing sloths ? lol a storm is coming thisisgrepolis

I wasn't being sarcastic, I actually laughed my head off at those names. There are still a few players up there with a sense of self-respect fighting their hearts out and I have nothing but respect for them. The ones jumping alliances, I can't fault them. What are you supposed to do when your leader won't fight?

I think you're wrong about the big picture long term, but we'll see. It could be TEE comes in and eats all of our cookies. Who knows? All I know is that we're growing and getting stronger, while SS is breaking apart with people leaving the game, hitting the rim, hitting VM (not just SMilo, the other 3 up there who've done the same in an attempt to save themselves until some mystery occurrence when they can come back and the whole picture will have changed), jumping alliances at an alarming rate, hemmoraging cities, and moving up into AH's path of destruction along with TEE's. Sticking with that was never going to be of benefit. I'd stick with my pacts over his any day of the week. They at least fight instead of hiding and running and being so self-absorbed that they'd do anything to cover their own bum.

Smilo has no one but himself and his "expert strategy" to blame for all of it. Had we stuck together it would have been far worse. He would have jumped ship the minute TEE attacked (which would have been right around the time we went in to try and shore up 56), BoC would be sitting there waiting to do the same thing by jumping to TEE they did when we went in and ate them alive without much effort, except there'd be no allied presence in 56 and TEE would have the entire ocean, he would have left TB completely behind, AND he would be tied up in 75 still since he insisted on going in there, and getting hit on both sides. So his grand plan was to trust BoC, jump sides, start all of these wars (yes, he started them and jumped his pacts) and then sit on his fanny and watch his alliance fall because he will coward cut and run every time.

I think this whole fiasco he's involved himself in is proof positive a strategy master he's not. Unless his strategy was to free himself up with no cities to worry about on this world to go to EN or whatever the story is this week.

Sorry, I just don't see how following his master plan was going to benefit anyone. It was a giant death sentence. Besides, seeing how he's handled us, GL, the halfhearted once a day city loss to TEE, and LHC who wasn't even looking to fight him, but he just had to start a war with them, even if he hadn't jumped sides or they wouldn't have had him, a pact with him was at best useless. What's the use of a pact you can't trust?

He may think I'm arrogant, but yeah, I think this proves, if nothing else, that our strategy so far was the better one and he can't be trusted by anyone, "friend" or foe. He's already tried to weasel out on his own alliance and now sits there watching the carnage HE brought about without lifting a finger to save anything but his own cities. How can anyone respect or have trust in that...

DeletedUser

Just a quick explanation: I left this server because I had too much going on in RL to defend myself from TEE's 3 AM CS attempts (The only time they were able to take any of my cities, which I guess is part of the game, so oh well).

Anyways, moving on to my point: Morighan, it seems clear that you let a personal issue between you and Smilodon influence your decisions, which will ultimately lead to TEE having its way with the entire server. Instead of putting personal issues aside and fighting TEE together, you essentially gave them 65, and you are flaunting your ability to take cities from an alliance that is fighting your group TEE, The Butchers, and LHC? That's quite the accomplishment. So much more impressive than potentially being a force that would stop TEE from furthering its control, but what do I know.

I was looking forward to fighting TEE, even though we were at a significant size disadvantage, and would have probably adapted to preventing their 3 am CS attempts if I thought there would be any point. But once we started being attacked from every edge of our territory, it became pointless in my eyes. I personally don't care what happened between the leaders, and if you ultimately decided to fight SS, that's your prerogative as well. But the fact that you brag about taking SS cities is sad. You should be taking them in this situation, it's not anything special; but I guess when you don't do anything special, you have to brag about something, right?

DeletedUser

I get you leaving for RL, that's far more important. I still don't see how failing to kiss up to Smilo, a player who had 10 cities at his best and only 2 of them conquers of allied players (the rest were all ghosts, internal takeovers, and very small 1 city players) puts us at a disadvantage.

I don't know what kind of koolaid you people are drinking but Smilo has a Charlie Manson-like hold on you guys. He's not that good. He's not that smart. He's a kid with a bunch of other kid friends who is mouthy on the forums. Whoopdidoo! He's made bad decision after bad decision and killed his own alliance. I swear, I just don't get it. He was never going to be of any help against TEE because he would have ran into their arms at the first shot fired then went VM.

It's not personal, it's self preservation because he's untrustworthy and you don't leave a weasel on your flank to come pester you like a bed bug when you're tied up with a real enemy. That's just strategy and common sense.

The 4 players up there fighting for that entire alliance (and yeah, Clubber, never saw squat out of you either while you were still there) are the only ones who have any right to comment on anything. Those guys have more heart and guts than Smilo and all his little forum minions put together.

DeletedUser4951

So many moronic comments in one tiny post that it hurts guess we'll start here.

He's not that smart.

2lsh4lj.png

Dear Morighan and Boltz,

if you're ever campaigning that i'm not smart maybe you should learn to the difference between certain words and certainly not try to put them on your alliance profile if you don't. ;)

PS: Pardon my bad drawing I have a writing impediment and it does translate to use of mouse and touch pad i'm sure Morighan in her unending classiness will work her way to insulting that disability as well. :(

Not that good? Oh lord where to begin I am a decent player at best I admit I never claimed that I was gods gift to playing Grepo. That spot is reserved for guys like Murtius, Daizan, Robbyn44, etc. I'm a decent leader and player at best compared to those guys....Okay maybe better than Daizan but the point stands. My biggest accomplishments probably were rimming some "legendary" scrub on Thebes and saving a premade from failure on Delos and setting it up for lasting success. But coming from the person who blamed the anti timer for her failures I wouldn't talk. Especially when we factor in the fact that you're 1-6 in conquest attempts on me and your own leader won't try other CSes on me and admitted that he wouldn't. But I'm sure someone as intelligent and skilled as you knows all about how to make the effects of the anti timer minimal and bring it within 2-5 seconds on average right?

PS: seriously who gets sniped by 30 LS at a 13 second gap?

Next up you're ranting on my leadership skills. Yet lets get real here you've taken 50ish cities in two weeks while we've fought on every front. In any other non elite alliance we would be completely dead and assimilated. Meanwhile some of your best players have expressed interest on going EN side with me. That's not to say they're abandoning you and Boltz i'm sure that they aren't. However if your own players don't feel the same way then I don't think you get much of a right to talk. To top it off i'm about 40-2 over the years here in Grepo. You can't even organize yourselves to finish off an alliance that's tied down in multi-fronting and is fighting from an ocean with no expansion opportunities. Yet you some how get off on talking about my leadership skills? Right. Face it Morighan you're washed up MRA trash and this is the farthest you'll ever go in Omicron enjoy it while it lasts. If the roles were reversed here you wouldn't be relevant enough to comment here.

No you certainly made it personal. You did from the moment I tried to talk strategy with you but you pointed out how we "struggled" with Germanic League and were not worthy of being listened to. Meanwhile that war ended in a single op as I promised you it would. The likes of which got us compliments from our enemies at TEE even.

Its funny you refuse to tackle the main issues. Instead you cry about how its my fault that you made a bad move on BoC whom you had an NAP with and how they all ran to TEE due to your lack of honor and skill. You're surprised that a lot of SS does not support you and keeps fighting. Mainly because you promised not to attack us while TEE stood. Oh and the 20-30 second gaps help in that decision. Morighan you don't know what a real enemy is. The only ones here even remotely capable of being such are TEE, AH, and TB. Two of which you hugged in order to fight us. One of which you can't reach. All of which i'm willing to bet would completely wipe you out of O65. God forbid if you faced the real grepo elites.

Did you really say you never saw squat out of Clubber? You do realize he was one of our northern most players and was single handedly holding off TEE before he got busy right...? You sound like a brainless MRA leader. Scratch that you pretty much are a brainless MRA leader. Rude and inappropriate jokes, refusing to accept responsibility for failures, failure to plan ahead, scapegoating, the list goes on.

But if you really think you're that much better than me at leading and the game then lets rematch on fairer ground then? After all this is a bit of lopsided fight and you did get the element of surprise and four pacts. And you are so much better than I as you would imply. A new EN world is coming out and i'm sure someone of your prowess could totally out do me in no time if it weren't for these pesky cities of mine. I'd be more than happy to send you details and the link to anyone on your team interested. I doubt you'll accept though i'm sure you're too busy planning to be routed by TEE. :)

DeletedUser

Let's clear this up once and for all with some facts, real ones this time.

1. You broke the pact with us, allegedly over BoC, yet you broke the pact with them, as well.

2. You are not at war with "the world". TEE has not declared war and has just opened you up to farm, like everyone else on the map not green or blue to them. They take maybe a city a day, so quit building that up into something it's not.

3. You are in three wars, one of which is with GL and their break offs, which you claim up there was "over in one OP", LHC whom you attacked and considered complete drek, and us who attacked you because you ran to TEE to try and pact with them to attack us. Bad luck for you that it failed for you, but you proved to us what you were, that's why you're going down.

4. We didn't hug anyone to take you on. TB has been our brother alliance since before TEE was handing you your backside in Psycho Pandas.

5. Why is it that Clubber in the north had to hold off TEE single handedly? Why is it your 3 players with a set are holding us off single handedly? Where are you in all of this other than sitting on your backside? Why has your entire council quit the game and your players jumping sides, talking to me and TEE, jumping to OI and LHC?

The problem with accepting responsibility and admitting mistakes is a flaw that you have in spades, my friend. We moved on BoC because of a pact that we honored. You chose to just break them. You're all wet, Smilo and it's about time someone pointed it out to you and the rest of the people who read this forum and take you at your word that you're a god. You're an arrogant kid who doesn't play well with others and has shot himself and his players in the foot. You're a 10 city ghost conqueror who has shown me nothing worthy since the first day I met you in this game, despite your "EN premade" that came over with you.

Keep telling us all how wonderful and brilliant you are at the game and how we're all garbage, and MRAs and making up posts about how I make bad jokes (conveniently gone so you can make mountains from molehills), etc. but you're the one losing. How, exactly, does that happen?

Finally, what's with jumping all over Boltz? To my knowledge, you were stating you were friends and still talk on Skype so why are you dragging him into this? Oh, must be those wonderful people skills you keep advertising, like being friends with Ty and Beast then trying to get them banned as you chat with them telling them how much you guys are friends. That's why people turn on you, Smilo. You turn on them first.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5181

I'm thinking that before someone takes it upon themselves to criticize another alliance's profile, they should probably take the time to clean up their own...

SS MISTAKES.jpg

Please note, I didn't bother to 'correct' the punctuation or sentence structure, which certainly could have used it also.

DeletedUser

TSF- thanks for mentioning Murtius, one of my great grepo friends on en.

How about we change the subject, to like Silence: Will they choose to go with TEE or Rc?

Hopefully TEE, because if they go with RC -Misfits- and J.KA. will not have an excuse to take their cities.

-Misfits- lost a bunch of cities, but are about to take some bigger ones from Silence.

And bybye to the following:

BoB

and SS.

I did think AH would fall before SS but, wrong again. thisisgrepolis

So here is the war:

Evil people: TEE, TR, and possibly Silence

Good guys: RC,BM,Bear Clan,AH,CM,AND -MISFITS-

DeletedUser4951

Looks like TR took a hit during my RL hiatus.

I liked Murtius too he helped a lot of my guys out when I got tied down and took me in despite me not being much value on paper when I came back. (This is a problem during some school periods but especially bad back then).