So THAT'S what a conquest looks like! (TR Edition!)

DeletedUser5147

Once again the mindless insults start when given the facts...If you would like, I can direct you to the information on grepointel and grepostats.

DeletedUser

How about checking out the stats on how many cities you've handed us there Wackey, mah boy? Or how many players you've lost? You guys are just making sad little piles of shame and excuses everywhere you go, like untrained puppies.

DeletedUser4082

At least someone actually looks at the game board before making blind assessments.

Now ang, about that success rate...It took your alliance 72 hours to remove 6 cities from your core ocean. The landing rate as stated was 35%...Your alliance is ranked #2 in this world. That is pathetic.

Well with an experienced player such as yourself who had weeks to prepare because, lets be honest, you knew we would be removing these cities from our ocean. I find it pathetic you couldn't hold on to these longer...Why didn't SS stack the hell outa these cities and get wall to 25 with tower? It's funny you talk about how it was a pathetic attempt our end when I could say the same about you holding onto these. Your alliance seems to be made up of about 3 competent players.

DeletedUser4951

So says the mouth with the incredibly dwindling cities and the alliance that's jumping ship and even quitting the game out of frustration.

Another 3 emails this morning from your people looking to trade sides, by the way. Keep talking. We'll keep taking your toys. Incidentally, have you considered a career in used car sales? You have a real knack for polishing turds.

Just calling it like I see it. PS stellar job on supporting our siege on your mate and sending your attacks to the wrong towns. Couldn't have done it with you. ;)

So I think i'll maintain my stance. Once again you fail miserably to understand my point. Have you considered becoming a Tea Party leader? You seem really oblivious to facts and reality. "we're great, we pacted everyone and formed a coalition to knock off the 5th ranked alliance, yeeeehaw". I think you're just compensating for the fact that you know that you're still going to lose to TEE at the end of the day and that this will be your "signature" win on the server.' As for losing players wars weeds out the weaker ones. Most people are just quitting the game. As your team mate Billybob said the game is at the point where its getting boring. 4 vs 1 I would typically consider boring for the 5.

Well with an experienced player such as yourself who had weeks to prepare because, lets be honest, you knew we would be removing these cities from our ocean. I find it pathetic you couldn't hold on to these longer...Why didn't SS stack the hell outa these cities and get wall to 25 with tower? It's funny you talk about how it was a pathetic attempt our end when I could say the same about you holding onto these. Your alliance seems to be made up of about 3 competent players.

Because against an alliance that should be able to break a ton of bireme walls with ease. It would have been nothing but a BP frenzy and quick burning of troops to stack the towns. And really you find it sad that a 60k player couldn't hang on to a town longer? What world do you live in you went 6/19 against an almost totally isolated player in your territory and surrounded by your best players. While grepolis favors the defender if we stacked these towns I would hope that you would have been smart enough to just do a cut back and attack other towns in lower O65. Not sure maybe i'm giving you guys way too much credit but most people would see that and just take advantage else where. Also we really didn't know that an attack was coming. If you wish I have screenshots from Boltz on skype assuring us such an attack wasn't coming from just a few days prior. Dunno where you come from but we would typically consider that a buried hatchet and go back to our main threat.

But at least you put some structure in your argument ang unlike your leader there. +rep to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Smilo/Wacky, and it's sad I have to point this out, have you not heard of dummy cs? Have you not noticed the number of troops you're losing hopping on a CS with no backup and red swords following directly behind it?

Now shhhhh...big people are talking.

LOL, I was going to let them keep on thinking that we actually attacked that way, but hey, it doesn't really matter now. ;)

DeletedUser4951

In the end, you can have all the easy DBP you want, if you dont have any cities at the end. who cares how much DBP you have? Maybe I'm missing something, but if a couple of weeks from now you have 200 city slots available, and no cities, are we supposed to worry about that?

Plenty of towns to take and solidify a hold. So when you aren't gaining anything for it then you're just extending a conflict and giving your arch enemy more time to prepare for you. This war could really go on forever if we wanted even if we got reduced to 10-15 players at this rate. For what we lost we could take much more now. Which we are.

DeletedUser

Smilo, good luck. Keep on posting your walls of why everything isn't your fault and how you're so dang right about everything yet still getting tromped because you can't play well with others. Good luck on your EN project, I hope it's fun and you do well there.

DeletedUser5147

I held on to those cities in an area where I was isolated from my alliance. The nearest support was 2 hours away if I was lucky. The fact that it took 72 hours to take away 6 cities from one player in your alliance's core should be a red flag. Any player could look at it and realize that those cities were lost causes.

As to the comment about how I should have held out longer. I will openly admit that I was caught off guard, but the reason for that is school work takes precedent. If you had been one of the few that I had a lovely conversation with, you would have been aware that I spent more time writing papers then I did actually playing this game. This right here is why I continue to state how pathetic your attempts were. If I was lucky I had maybe an hour to prep my cities for attempts.

I am not trying to make an excuse when talking about course work. Had I have been free during that time, I probably could have lasted maybe a day or two longer. City lost was expected and had been made full aware prior to any attempts to save my cities. It was just a matter of stalling out and creating a larger focus.

How about checking out the stats on how many cities you've handed us there Wackey, mah boy? Or how many players you've lost? You guys are just making sad little piles of shame and excuses everywhere you go, like untrained puppies.

As I said before, those cities were in your core. They were expected to be loses for us. As to player lose, I would like to see those stats if you could bring them to light. Looking at what we have, all I see is one player has left with very little player loss.

For making excuses, I would like to see where I have made an excuse. So far in these discussions I have posted only facts. Any excuse in this discussion has been posted by you to try and rebuff facts that you have yet to give a proper analysis on.

As for the comment about untrained puppies...I could rip this comment to shreds, but you just don't seem to read anything posted. You rebuff everything with an arrogant comment and have yet to deliver anything worthy of discussion. Your post about the current city gain has been the only thing that has proof backing it. Congratulations on capitalizing on others work I might add.

DeletedUser

Smilo, good luck. Keep on posting your walls of why everything isn't your fault and how you're so dang right about everything yet still getting tromped because you can't play well with others. Good luck on your EN project, I hope it's fun and you do well there.

Don't be so hypocritical. Smilodon has backed up his statements time and time again. While you continue to post here, insisting that you are the one is right, but only bringing one fact that is a given. You continue to disregard anything anyone here says, or points out, and then reply with the same 5th grade writing format. -Insert Insulting Metaphor Here - Insert comment that doesn't acknowledge any previous statements-. Thats right.. We're on to you.. Sarah Palin.
Smilodon views you as arrogant, not because you don't have the same views as him, but because you completely ignore anything he, or anyone else has said. You don't rebuttal any of the statements that have been given.

Right now this is your argument.
No, You wrong. Cuz (Insert Opinion here)
Keep on posting your walls of why everything isn't your fault and how you're so dang right about everything yet still getting tromped because you can't play well with others
I think, Smilodon is a reasonable guy, and what you said is an opinion. Now, Unless you're Zeus, and your opinions are fact, your arguement is invalid.

This is how I recommend your arguments to be structured.
I Understand what you are getting at, and this is why I think you are incorrect.
Then go on to list facts, and tactics to back up your reasonings. Until you do that, you will continue to be viewed as arrogant, by who I believe are reasonable people.

Now on to the actual arguments.

Correct me if I am wrong. But your only argument is the scoreboard correct?
You say that since we claim to be experienced we should be the victors.

1. Keep in mind that we did our recruiting in game, just like you did, and had to teach most of them how to play effectively. Not all of us claim to be experienced, only a few have. If every member in the alliance was experienced, and knew just about all the advanced tactics, then yes. There would be a better chance that we could be the victor in this fight. But we're not. However, I would say that we have done a 100 times better than you have with micromanagement. Im pretty sure that you just absorb the players who already know how to play the game, and then the rest is food. That was different here. If a player was willing to learn, we taught them. What makes that important is that a lot of recruits are outplaying your players. You could even argue that some are playing better than you do! Making your performance poor, and pathetic in our eyes.

2. Numbers game. Since you seem to be one of likes to rely on sets of data for arguments (Scoreboard), I think that this will appeal to you.

Ranked #5 Alliance Sinful Sloths; 3,090,804 Points
VS.
Ranked #1 Alliance The Evil Empire; 7,889,576 Points (Notice how that is already Double SS, we are already at a disadvantage here.)
+ Ranked #3 Alliance The Reckoning; 4,146,150 Points. Little bit larger than us already.
+ Ranked #9 Alliance Lonely Hearts Club; 1,704,679 Points. Little bit more than half of us.

Now Im sure that you are smart enough to do basic addition and division, Morrighan.
7,889,000 + 4,146,000 + 1,704,000 = 13,739,000
13,739,000 / 3,090,804 = 4.45
So SS vs a force 4 and half of its size. And that is not even including the ridiculous amount of pacts your party holds. So shouldn't you not be absolutely be crushing us? What are you gloating about? You are gloating about how you beat a child in a arm wrestling fight. Congrats man. It is absolutely wonderful that you can beat up on the little guy. Not to mention that you had to call in the entire whole world to help you out as well. To most of us, that isn't a legitimate reason to gloat.

And for the players switching sides. If feel that is only but expected with all the new players we recruited in game, especially since the whole entire world is against us. A few of them are going to feel hopeless, and will jump ship. But, I will admit, that is mostly the result of poor micromanagement on our part.

DeletedUser4951

But I've just noticed that you try to take any blame off of you and avoid any situation that you can't control. Why? Because you feel helpless and lack the confidence to do anything about it. Rather than take action you chose to take a deal, fight SS in an over powered war in your favor, and then stand cornered and alone against TEE. A move even your TB allies expressed that they didn't like. Your borderline moronic choices and half laid plans at best will hand TEE/RC the world on a silver platter. And honestly after this comment i'm really really happy about that. This is the exact type of stuff that confirms why we thought TEE was a better pick to merge into in the first place. To think I was pacted with such disrespectful trash. I'd rather go down with no allies if this is the kind of thing that they would condone.

Cited sources.

A) When discussing BoC I warned you about how that was a bad idea. When questioning you I was promptly insulted about how I hadn't finished GL in 2 days since I returned.

B) When ever I bring up how you can't beat TEE you seem really quick to avoid it here. Instead you bring up the scoreboard nice planning and yet you wonder why none of us haven't even bothered to just bury the hatchet and surrender for the sake of getting on with a fight that we really want to fight. I'll let Supah's logic handle you there.

I'm sorry that you lack confidence in yourself and feel the need to displace other people in order to obtain it. There is absolutely nothing funny, witty, cool, or honorable about such comments. I'm surprised that a leader would even say that as even the most childish of people I've come across leading in Grepo certainly haven't. I just really hope mod squad comes along soon for this one.

Edit: Too lazy to edit to fit. Was a response to a rather offensive comment by TR's "classy" leader Morighan. Both have been edited out to fit forum content. Don't be shocked if reply doesn't make tons of sense and seems like I went off on a drunken rant.

DeletedUser

This is a final warning to all. Any inappropriate language used, including comments and insults, will be met with infractions and/or bans. There is far too much of it on this forum, cut it out.

Kind regards,

Josh.

DeletedUser4951

I <3 Lord Gruntie for this one. +rep, good job, nice modding, *high five* etc.

I've been considered a somewhat controversial forum goer at time. Ask En mod squad. :) But even I never took it that low.

DeletedUser

I am absolutely furious and Smilodon you have to be the lowest form of life that I've yet encountered. The original post, obviosuly absent at this point to allow him to post this ridiculousness and try to completely ruin my reputation or anything I have to say for his amusment.

Smilodon, do not address nor speak to me again in any way, shape, or form. This is repulsive on a level I really didn't think even you were capable of. I knew you were immature, but I had no idea you were this immature and repugnant. You have no sense of honor or decency and will stoop to any means possible to try to make yourself look the winner in an argument that was more than half joke to begin with. Well, touche'. You've outdone yourself.

DeletedUser

I had some respect for you wackey and you smilo. When we entered war with you I expected that you would try and recruit Tyler and myself , possibly trav and maybe a few others from phoenixx. You paint this picture of how terrible TR is and how bad every player is. Sure some people do support with LS and attack with birs, but those players are not our core nor are they veterans by any means. You tell me all these things how SS is so great and that your making us look so bad in game. If memory serves me right I landed 2 CS in your harbor not 5 hours apart Wackey. Then you have the nerve to try and get tyler and I banned using false accusations. When that ban ended we took 3 of your cities. Just so you to know actions speak louder than words. Your actions in game and out has decimated your character and has shown just how immature some people can be. I am sorry for you that this turned out that way. You have players quitting left and right. Yet you still attack us on the forums making this an argument not a war. I have had some of your players tell me that your just waiting to get soaked into TEE. I doubt anyone will want this drama internally in their alliance. I hope that you soon realize that just creating drama on the forums is childish and pointless. Have a good day.

DeletedUser

Beasty.. Unless you are completely obvious to other peoples post, I recommend that you read mine, where I believe I rebutted several of your points in advance.

And Morighan. There is an ignore option for a reason. But instead of letting it go, you continue to post ludacris assumptions about other people, without rebutting the facts.

DeletedUser

Beasty.. Unless you are completely obvious to other peoples post, I recommend that you read mine, where I believe I rebutted several of your points in advance.

And Morighan. There is an ignore option for a reason. But instead of letting it go, you continue to post ludacris assumptions about other people, without rebutting the facts.

And who, exactly are you? To my knowledge you're not even on this server. In fact, there's not a player by this name on either the US or EN servers.