So THAT'S what a conquest looks like! (TR Edition!)

DeletedUser

We should make a hall of fame of their reports it would be a entertaining time.

DeletedUser4951

Morighan you do realize most of those players in your alliance that conquered Sirwacky last night or set anything up for that matter hated your leadership so much that they almost left? When I talked to you about transferring and why this is what you literally said.

You pretty much trash talked the people who even managed to do anything right last night. Meanwhile you sniped your own mate's CS attempt. I wonder who sucks here really? You then proceeded to toss a threat out at us. For wanting to take player and help keep them away from TEE.

Sirwacky alone though is cause for concern in TR. As I said its not about beating us its about beating TEE. You struggled to beat one essentially isolated player who doesn't use gold. Even worse you gave him more slots to just conquer in more solid territory. Yet you expect to magically beat TEE. As you said in your own words "its probable". The only thing that's probable is TR getting destroyed by your lack of competency and severe underestimations. I hope you are starting to realize the sevarity of the situation that you're in and that no amount of "strong pacts" are going to save you.

As for the TB guys you're doing good. Honestly not gonna lie your 39 hour CS attempts are significantly better than TR's attempts at anything. And that's saying something considering TR had to do same island conquests to get anything done and spent all night attacking the same targets. Some of which they still have yet to take.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Although I would like to say it is false that I,or trav, or beast ever lost 10 CS on any conquest it was probably an attempt to make us look less interesting to your eyes. Also, I take being an ADD cowboy as a compliment. Morighan and I get along although we do not see eye to eye at times, but If I had it my way Id be fighting a 3 front war. So it is good that she has me on a leash at times ;).

Edit: OH, and that was Beasts random act of boredom who attacked Ascention or TEE or whoever. No one elses hahahaha.

DeletedUser

Lol.. Ty is right, Beast was the one that did the Ascension attack :p I was ready to kill him...lmao. Frankly, I've talked to each of these guys very frankly about everything you've said and copied them the messages and emails you've sent. Keep trying, Smilo. They know exactly where they stand with me. That was you trying to get three of my guys who I didn't want to see go. I disliked them so bad that I threatened to break the pact to keep them. Okay. That's makes a lot of sense. Also, I had no idea who we were talking about actually, since the only one you mentioned was Trav and they were all riding my backside and wanting to fight at that point which, you and I were discussing Smilo, was something we were trying to avoid badly.

I'm not going to keep playing these games and pulling out the messages. I keep copies, too, you know. They've seen the messages of your talking crap, telling me they were your spies and were feeding you information and you repeating all kinds of ridiculousness (including how they confirmed that TB was our training academy) and the rest of your foolishness. You tried to make them uncomfortable over here by trying to make out like they were spies to their own crew, then when they didn't jump tried to get them all banned.

My guys know me. They know that I asked them flat out about everything and haven't lied. I screw up, I own it. I didn't swish around in the background playing games and trying to be buddy-buddy to create havoc all the while plotting to jump ship. They also know I'd go to the rim before I'd let it happen to them because they're my guys. And that's your problem. Get bent out of shape they picked sides and it wasn't yours. They're grown men, they'll make up their own minds. They've seen enough of me and enough of you to know what's what.

DeletedUser4951

Really they know everything? That's funny because there's a lot more of these incontext rants I could probably slip into conversation here and there.

As for the rest TLDR + i'm positive most of it is already covered or disproven in the other thread.

DeletedUser4082

You sinful sloths are funny. Wackey you are average player at best. Fatalis, I will come for a city of yours soon :)

DeletedUser

If it is possible to creatively lose a city, you accomplished it.

DeletedUser

Thanks mate. I mean being attacked by 10 plus players 3 times my size without support tends to be difficult. But im sure a great player like you could defeat anything:mad:

DeletedUser

Don't feel bad, Dint. They don't seem to support anyone.

6 invite requests and counting and more leaving without even having a place to go. 75 is no refuge, and running backward isn't a strategy or a flanking op. It's just running.

At the end of 4 days since this broke out we have:

SS cities taken by TR - 19

TR cities taken by SS - 0

Numbers sometimes speak even louder than Smilo and Wackey combined.

DeletedUser4951

And many more CSes sniped. :)

Congrats on the towns taken if you guys actually bothered with technique we might actually be dead right now. Considering the size and positioning differences combined with three of the top 5 helping you plus your surprise attack i'd foot should have been brought to throat by now. I mean come on As for players leaving without a place to go it happens. Even some of the most elite alliances have dropped significant amounts of players due to attacks and inactivity. So the fact that we've held up and you've only managed to hobble to 19 cities is a little well...Underwhelming. You can ask around some of the TEE ranks and you might find someone who had you guys out classed in this department. I suppose that I should be nicer on my grading scale though. You guys have done well for a newer set of worlds i'll give you that. As for not supporting its a little tough when the world is attacking you. Most of us are just sniping which seems to be frustrating to you personally since you sent a rage barrage at me after I sniped another CS last night.

However I do give TR credit if the game was about lobbing attacks at you randomly from almost 5 hours away or forget to support your own CSes (boltz). Then TR would be the best alliance in grepo. Better than Venom, Teh Hugs, TEE, you name it. But sadly we are none of those, we don't have a power player save browarrior, nor do we have as great of a position or a sustainable ocean.

Sadly your arrogance proves to reign supreme Morighan. Its a shame I've honestly never dealt with someone who missed every single point i'm making. And trust me that is a lot of people. My point ultimately is you still don't hold a card to TEE. Honestly once AH is finished i'm pretty sure that the only way you even make a run at them is if Howesmr recognizes that the fun is over once you're gone and decides to take it slow.

Beating us up isn't the issue honestly did anyone really think that we would upset a fourth of the top 12 in our situation? I don't even know why you're flaunting it. I mean us sniping your CSes or pointing out your flaws? Hilarious for us and shame on you because you're #2 and have every advantage. Yet you take about 35% of the towns you try to...On our weakest front most of those guys are half active too.

Also not sure what worlds you've played on but I know many people who have fallen back and solidifed their inter core then pushed out and turned their wars around. No guarantee that we'll do it or that it'll work. However if you think that's "running" then this really just proves how narrow sighted you are as a leader.

So to sum up sometimes actions do speak louder than words. However a 35% successful conquest rating is almost abysmal for your size and skill. Add that to the fact you've fed us enough CP to gain more towns than we've lost and allow us to regroup into a tighter cluster and I wouldn't be getting so excited. Since day one you guys have played really sloppy for what you're capable of. If the roles were flipped you wouldn't have a presence on my boarder anymore I don't think. But i'm glad you're done arguing with us. You really do need to practice your timings considering I've double sniped you guys twice in a row now. And I've been spending more time studying than playing at this rate honestly. But you don't care. This is a victory for you and it probably will be your biggest one. :)

DeletedUser

Yes reply to facts and numbers with more whining and posturing. Sad. It just goes to show, those who can't get on the forums and lecture others about how they're doing it wrong. If we're so awful, why are you getting trounced so bad? What does that say for your leadership? How bad are you that you're getting your rear end handed to you by the likes of us?

You're like a guy standing outside of your own burning house lecturing the guy next door about how he's not as smart as you because he has a gas grill on the porch that could be a fire hazard....

DeletedUser

Yes reply to facts and numbers with more whining and posturing. Sad. It just goes to show, those who can't get on the forums and lecture others about how they're doing it wrong. If we're so awful, why are you getting trounced so bad? What does that say for your leadership? How bad are you that you're getting your rear end handed to you by the likes of us?

You're like a guy standing outside of your own burning house lecturing the guy next door about how he's not as smart as you because he has a gas grill on the porch that could be a fire hazard....

The "why are getting trounced so bad" comment is misplaced. You have the number one and four alliance helping you the number 3 allaince take on the number five alliance. It's like you're Lebron taking on a 12 year old, and than bragging about it???

I got no problem with any backlash I may get from this because honestly I'm bored as hell not taking on TEE.

TEE has everyone in their hand. Taking out SS will only fed them and make them stronger, but I guess most of the people on this server have already given up.

I was a restart who got engulfed by TEE the first time around. I'm not scared to admit that. So yes I have revenege in my mind in this game because well that's how war games should be. I understand politics but, when you're political with the number one you only let the number one get stronger when you don't attack. So let's all have a picnic in the park because this server seems to have no point anymore.

DeletedUser4082

And many more CSes sniped. :)

Congrats on the towns taken if you guys actually bothered with technique we might actually be dead right now. Considering the size and positioning differences combined with three of the top 5 helping you plus your surprise attack i'd foot should have been brought to throat by now. I mean come on As for players leaving without a place to go it happens. Even some of the most elite alliances have dropped significant amounts of players due to attacks and inactivity. So the fact that we've held up and you've only managed to hobble to 19 cities is a little well...Underwhelming. You can ask around some of the TEE ranks and you might find someone who had you guys out classed in this department. I suppose that I should be nicer on my grading scale though. You guys have done well for a newer set of worlds i'll give you that. As for not supporting its a little tough when the world is attacking you. Most of us are just sniping which seems to be frustrating to you personally since you sent a rage barrage at me after I sniped another CS last night.

However I do give TR credit if the game was about lobbing attacks at you randomly from almost 5 hours away or forget to support your own CSes (boltz). Then TR would be the best alliance in grepo. Better than Venom, Teh Hugs, TEE, you name it. But sadly we are none of those, we don't have a power player save browarrior, nor do we have as great of a position or a sustainable ocean.

Sadly your arrogance proves to reign supreme Morighan. Its a shame I've honestly never dealt with someone who missed every single point i'm making. And trust me that is a lot of people. My point ultimately is you still don't hold a card to TEE. Honestly once AH is finished i'm pretty sure that the only way you even make a run at them is if Howesmr recognizes that the fun is over once you're gone and decides to take it slow.

Beating us up isn't the issue honestly did anyone really think that we would upset a fourth of the top 12 in our situation? I don't even know why you're flaunting it. I mean us sniping your CSes or pointing out your flaws? Hilarious for us and shame on you because you're #2 and have every advantage. Yet you take about 35% of the towns you try to...On our weakest front most of those guys are half active too.

Also not sure what worlds you've played on but I know many people who have fallen back and solidifed their inter core then pushed out and turned their wars around. No guarantee that we'll do it or that it'll work. However if you think that's "running" then this really just proves how narrow sighted you are as a leader.

So to sum up sometimes actions do speak louder than words. However a 35% successful conquest rating is almost abysmal for your size and skill. Add that to the fact you've fed us enough CP to gain more towns than we've lost and allow us to regroup into a tighter cluster and I wouldn't be getting so excited. Since day one you guys have played really sloppy for what you're capable of. If the roles were flipped you wouldn't have a presence on my boarder anymore I don't think. But i'm glad you're done arguing with us. You really do need to practice your timings considering I've double sniped you guys twice in a row now. And I've been spending more time studying than playing at this rate honestly. But you don't care. This is a victory for you and it probably will be your biggest one. :)

^^ I will sum this up for anyone - Wall of text filled with 8 or 9 excuses.

35%(if it is that low) success rate is better than 0% success rate :)

I forget...What it your success rate on taking our cities? Defending in this game is so much easier than attacking. The best thing about this is that it gives our noobies a chance to practice on a semi-active enemy. We'll get you a nice spot on the rim, don't worry.

DeletedUser

The "why are getting trounced so bad" comment is misplaced. You have the number one and four alliance helping you the number 3 allaince take on the number five alliance. It's like you're Lebron taking on a 12 year old, and than bragging about it???

I got no problem with any backlash I may get from this because honestly I'm bored as hell not taking on TEE.

TEE has everyone in their hand. Taking out SS will only fed them and make them stronger, but I guess most of the people on this server have already given up.

I was a restart who got engulfed by TEE the first time around. I'm not scared to admit that. So yes I have revenege in my mind in this game because well that's how war games should be. I understand politics but, when you're political with the number one you only let the number one get stronger when you don't attack. So let's all have a picnic in the park because this server seems to have no point anymore.

How about you get into the top 200 attackers before you start whining from an ocean away from the fight?

DeletedUser5147

At least someone actually looks at the game board before making blind assessments.

Now ang, about that success rate...It took your alliance 72 hours to remove 6 cities from your core ocean. The landing rate as stated was 35%...Your alliance is ranked #2 in this world. That is pathetic.

DeletedUser

At least someone actually looks at the game board before making blind assessments.

Now ang, about that success rate...It took your alliance 72 hours to remove 6 cities from your core ocean. The landing rate as stated was 35%...Your alliance is ranked #2 in this world. That is pathetic.

Smilo/Wacky, and it's sad I have to point this out, have you not heard of dummy cs? Have you not noticed the number of troops you're losing hopping on a CS with no backup and red swords following directly behind it?

Now shhhhh...big people are talking.

DeletedUser4951

How about you get into the top 200 attackers before you start whining from an ocean away from the fight?

How about you actually learn how to attack before you start commenting on people's skills? ;)

Smilo/Wacky, and it's sad I have to point this out, have you not heard of dummy cs? Have you not noticed the number of troops you're losing hopping on a CS with no backup and red swords following directly behind it?

Now shhhhh...big people are talking.

Morighan its sad that I have to point this out but have you heard of easy DBP and wasted units? So many other ways to handle this but once again big bad Morighan knows better. Quite frankly we know what a fake out is and usually can snipe it ourselves. Even with your real attempts you're still failing miserably to gain any real ground save the ground you should have gained. Which took you a stellar 72 hours. So I really don't know what you're bragging about. You really do sound like you have no clue. :3

DeletedUser

So says the mouth with the incredibly dwindling cities and the alliance that's jumping ship and even quitting the game out of frustration.

Another 3 emails this morning from your people looking to trade sides, by the way. Keep talking. We'll keep taking your toys. Incidentally, have you considered a career in used car sales? You have a real knack for polishing turds.