So most of the threads in this forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Have been closed or deleted. Is this level of mod activity the norm?

DeletedUser

I'm no mod, and they can correct me if I'm wrong but I think people have abused the forums on this world so far. We have set up all these threads that have no relevance right now. The world still is under beginner protection yet we had threads about the top alliances. This caused people to exchange heated words and caused mods to get involved. I'm sure things will change as the world settles down and people have something to actually talk about.

DeletedUser

I think most of the players are used to 3-4 days of beginners protection , not 6 days of it

6 days protection on a speed 1 world is horrible

DeletedUser

I'm no mod, and they can correct me if I'm wrong but I think people have abused the forums on this world so far. We have set up all these threads that have no relevance right now. The world still is under beginner protection yet we had threads about the top alliances. This caused people to exchange heated words and caused mods to get involved. I'm sure things will change as the world settles down and people have something to actually talk about.

I agree with Emilio's points here. In addition, the maturity level of the posters' here seems to be extremely low.

DeletedUser257

I think most of the players are used to 3-4 days of beginners protection , not 6 days of it

6 days protection on a speed 1 world is horrible

This is why all the threads are closed. This is completely off topic. I don't play in this world though so I should get out of here. :p

DeletedUser

This is why all the threads are closed. This is completely off topic. I don't play in this world though so I should get out of here. :p

I disagree. The amount of days in BP doesn't necessarily determine closed threads. More than 4 or so days of BP in a speed 1 world is necessary. Would you rather be out of protection at 700-800 points or 1200?

DeletedUser

Have been closed or deleted. Is this level of mod activity the norm?

Only when people continually make useless threads, such as this, that end up full of spam.

This pretty much covers all reasoning.
This world has been warned multiple times not not to make useless threads or spam off topic. It has been suggested to go to off topic if you so wish to discuss other matters not relating to this world or current activities.
Additionally in future, please observe the forum rules which state:

Guidelines for the forum

If you have a query or problem with any of the moderation, do not create a topic about it. please PM Daedalus.

If you wish to create a topic regarding moderation, please contact the relevant moderator first.

Happy Holidays.
Another thread closed !

Status
Not open for further replies.