So let's have a real predictions thread (in English for those who don't want to use google translate)

1. Alliance 1 will spend more money than anybody else and win
2. Alliance 2 will have better players than alliance 1 but not enough of them (or gold)
3. Alliance 3 will be either a secondary alliance to Alliance 1 or the survivors of any other alliance that has tried to play hard for the rest of the world - also, Alliance 3 will have the person most likely to correctly point out grammar or other mistakes

The game has gotten to be predictable enough that this order could be decided before the first person is out of BP. So let's enjoy the remnants of a good game. Let's beat our chests in our abilities to play the game (which is largely tied to 1. one's abilities to spend gold and 2. get away with breaking the rules well enough to get away with multiple folks playing the same account and a variety of other things while 3. managing sleep deprivation).

So let's absolutely keep things going the same way as always. It is an excellent chance to use the game as a cyber penile comparison tool (all the while missing the ironic point that it makes folks look like cyber penile tools). For those who suspect for some reason that I'm talking about them, I guess we'll just never know.

With all due affection,
Bruce, the Disney Shark

Last edited:

-Beast-

Newcomer
2. Alliance 2 will have better players than alliance 1 but not enough of them (or gold)
3. Alliance 3 will be either a secondary alliance to Alliance 1 or the survivors of any other alliance that has tried to play hard for the rest of the world - also, Alliance 3 will have the person most likely to correctly point out grammar or other mistakes

The game has gotten to be predictable enough that this order could be decided before the first person is out of BP. So let's enjoy the remnants of a good game. Let's beat our chests in our abilities to play the game (which is largely tied to 1. one's abilities to spend gold and 2. get away with breaking the rules well enough to get away with multiple folks playing the same account and a variety of other things while 3. managing sleep deprivation).

So let's absolutely keep things going the same way as always. It is an excellent chance to use the game as a cyber penile comparison tool (all the while missing the ironic point that it makes folks look like cyber penile tools). For those who suspect for some reason that I'm talking about them, I guess we'll just never know.

With all due affection,
Bruce, the Disney Shark
somebody dial 911 !!
giphy.gif

Cruella de Vil

Newcomer

With all due affection,
Bruce, the Disney Shark
I have a lady part. But I identify as a man and its for sure bigger than yours <3

Cinderella

Messenger
I have bigger cyber boobs than anyone here. Probably in real life too. Bruce is better than The rapy ass ass in. Even if he does just want to be friends with food.

Last edited:

jerichoe

Citizen

With all due affection,
Bruce, the Disney Shark
the last conquest world winner I believe will have been out golded
Therapy :goat:

Last edited:

\*belle\*

Philosopher
I mean that would be an added bonus ;), but having to login to the forum just to see 3 messages takes so long lmao discord is just better. Also I don't get banned on discord :kekw:
yes, we is see it in america server they is report everything or is offend by slightest thing. in our country we is calling this copos de nieve i think is your word "snowflakes" because they is so delicate. we has had to be gentle

Oh no... that would make me sad... I mean for somebody besides Hawk to open a world chat that is... totally cool not being invited though

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Oh no... that would make me sad... I mean for somebody besides Hawk to open a world chat that is... totally cool not being invited though
please do not saying you sad, if the mods see this they will delete forum for 3rd time. you may fetching this hawk to open discord, be happy and fluffy :)

of course we is invite you if they is a world chat, we do not discriminate warriors and snowflakes all invite