So Inactive

DeletedUser

Are you serious? This is a WAR GAME. C'mon bro.
I'm serious, believe me.
And I'm a fighter, not a builder.
Do you find it fun to attack weaker players?

If you start attacking and plundering your neighbors you will get a nice desert around you.
Should let them fatten his cities before to plunder or conquer it...

DeletedUser

I'm serious, believe me.
And I'm a fighter, not a builder.
Do you find it fun to attack weaker players?

If you start attacking and plundering your neighbors you will get a nice desert around you.
Should let them fatten his cities before to plunder or conquer it...

I will concur, it does you no real good by conquering the little guy. Unless you are farming the city, there is no need to scare away all of the less experienced players.

DeletedUser

I will concur, it does you no real good by conquering the little guy. Unless you are farming the city, there is no need to scare away all of the less experienced players.

So true.And if this wasn't a war game then half the people probably wouldn't be playing.

DeletedUser

I just joined three days ago and it seems like 75% of the people starting around me are inactive after the first day. Doesn't say a lot about the design of the game early on to hook new players to continue in the game. Maybe that's something to think about in a different thread. But I agree with what's been said so far, the bigger players need not to feast upon the new players.

DeletedUser

Well, you definitely started late. That could be a problem seeing as the top, most interested players are in the core. (they start the first few days)

DeletedUser

True, but without new blood coming in, there will be minimal growth.

DeletedUser

True, but without new blood coming in, there will be minimal growth.
You must be patient.
It takes about one month to have a city ready to fight.

I recommend that you enter in the largest alliance in your ocean before creating your own alliance.

About the abandoned cities: Don't stop plundering before they disappears.

DeletedUser

Not what I meant...

The guy I was talking to started out late, hence him being on the rim. This being said, there is a lack of activity.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the info Oriol. We were a new ocean made entirely of new players. Limited options. I just think the game should offer a beginner's package to speed up growth initially, whether it be additional resource production or start with all lvl 3 buildings. Otherwise players starting late are always at a sizeable disadvantage and I think that limits the amount of players that are willing to accept that challenge and continue playing. Something to help decrease that disadvantage would be nice.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the info Oriol. We were a new ocean made entirely of new players. Limited options. I just think the game should offer a beginner's package to speed up growth initially, whether it be additional resource production or start with all lvl 3 buildings. Otherwise players starting late are always at a sizeable disadvantage and I think that limits the amount of players that are willing to accept that challenge and continue playing. Something to help decrease that disadvantage would be nice.

In 3 months time, you will be able to catch up considerably. Also, being in a new ocean far away will keep the predators away. And if you guys work well together, then you should have no problem defending your cities in case someone does try their luck.

DeletedUser

Heeeeey I hunted my first CS :)

5c63e9cd097b41ce87c3010.png