So grown up Newbs!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser2568
  • Start date

DeletedUser2568

So I wanted to give some props to some people that I have seen grow and do very in Zeta....

So as most of you guys know I started out in 52 in a small alliance called Big Apple... Props to Sepfrank as this one rocked.

There were two guys that came out of these small alliance that have really grown and I got to give them props. Mordred and Jlo(now nubsta).

These two newbs barely knew what a snipe meant or exactly how to time a proper CS. Heck there was one time I wanted to kill Mordred because I had just taken a city from Phoenix and passed it off to him and they got it undersiege and he said that it was "ok because it was a learning experience". I about killed him, but we were able to break the siege.

Jlo was a fiesty Newb who picked up quickly and got extremely excited about fighting and learning how to time attacks.

Even though these 2 are currently fighting my alliance, I wanted to give a shout out to for how far they have come.

Oh and CHAOS INC RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

It is really nice to see someone giving props to the 'enemy'

DeletedUser6111

The lack of professionalism coming from an in-game moderator is cringe-worthy. Maybe I'll head back to the EN servers if the US servers are run by children...

DeletedUser2568

The lack of professionalism coming from an in-game moderator is cringe-worthy. Maybe I'll head back to the EN servers if the US servers are run by children...

I too am confused here... not quite sure how this post is unprofessional or makes it seem like I am a child. Perhaps you could enlighten me Vircona why you feel that way?

DeletedUser

I don't know how Trav isnt unprofessional..........