Snowmen

DeletedUser6486

Alliance profile

CoA: working on it

"With a corncob pipe and a button nose, Snowmen are going to... RIM YOU!"

About Me:
This is my second attempt at making a premade and my first attempt was pretty unsuccessful. However I have learned from my mistakes and have improved on them. I have experience leading top alliances before, I was the leader of the 3rd ranked alliance in us. Rho, and co-leader of the 4th (I think between 6th-3rd, I can't remember) ranked alliance on en. Myonia.

About this alliance:
We will be a smaller group of aggressive attackers, there will be a minimum abp requirement per week that each member must meet to stay in the alliance. I would prefer if you have experience in Grepolis, but I will accept newer players that are willing to learn and participate.
Max Player limit: 40 or less, we don't want to be an MRA

Available Positions:
Leader (2):
Forum Mod (2):

All diplomacy and recruitment matters will be handled by the leaders, we won't have separate recruiters and diplomats

If you want to join send a PM to decky66

Starting Direction: SW ~ Ocean 45

Roster:
decky66 ~ Founder
DignifiedWOODY ~ Member

P.S. This alliance won't be founded until a little later in the day, around 5-7pm EST

Happy Hunting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

One thing. I would definitely stay away from the required BP a week. Sometimes you lose everything and you don't want to be constantly rebuilding your units just because you had to lose them all prematurely to keep your place in the alliance.

DeletedUser5088

What are you going to do when it's not winter :eek:?????/

DeletedUser6486

One thing. I would definitely stay away from the required BP a week. Sometimes you lose everything and you don't want to be constantly rebuilding your units just because you had to lose them all prematurely to keep your place in the alliance.
Thanks for the advice, but I'm not going to make it crazy, I'm going to make it something that is possible to get in one or two attacks, it's just to make sure everyone is helping out with ops, at least a little

What are you going to do when it's not winter :eek:?????/
become the sandmen

DeletedUser7875

Looks good, I love the picture by the way! Reminds me of my childhood...:\

DeletedUser

lets hope this alliance doesn't end up the same as the patriots did :p

DeletedUser

Hmm I like the min ABP per week. It will help quickly weed out in actives.

DeletedUser6486

I'm not making a premade here, not enough people joined, mod can delete this thread now