Daizan

CONQUEST

Speed: 2 | Unit Speed: 2-4 | Inactive | Cap 100+

You should have

WhatsApp or GrepoApp

Activeness or Lots of Gold

Knowledge or Eagerness

Who We Are:
Syther/n is a part of Project Venom which is and will continue to be a no diplomacy premade. Daizan himself has been active about as long as I have and has been incredibly successful. His most recent alliance that he founded was Venominimum on En Rhammus, which finished 2nd over all on a highly competitive server.

Recruitment
US server recruitment will be done through me. Drop me a PM on the forum, post, or drop a skype PM. If I don't know who you are, then tell me about yourself. I'll pass it on to Daizan and get back to you.

Roster:
Aristotle76
Arzaac
BDG2
Botvid
CopyCatNinja
daizan
DR-DOOM
Ivann1234
Kannerak
Kygifford
Kurb
Lukjackm
Nick1
Quickchek
RaezaelOakbeard
Rising Legacy
Rock5
Saib0t
Smudger
Tazncaper
The Smilodon Fatalis
unit72
Venomous D
vincaocao

Disclaimer: I am not leading or founding this alliance, only recruiting on the US side to help a friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15357

Is everyone an EN player? I haven't heard of any of these guys (minus Daz but only heard of him)

DeletedUser15481

Some are playing under new names, I used to be ShadowMelik years ago, Rising has played under different names too.

DeletedUser

Looks to be a fun group thus far.

Shame I won't be around for it.

DeletedUser4951

I unfortunately left when I got to state almost immediately.

Peterpanic

Philosopher
is this going to be on whatever EN or US server comes out that fits the settings? I am interested if thats the case.

DeletedUser11560

i think prolly en cuz i dont think dai plays on the us server

DeletedUser4951

is this going to be on whatever EN or US server comes out that fits the settings? I am interested if thats the case.

Sorry for late reply, summer classes are killin me. :D

Its safe to assume that this would likely be En unless they really start dropping the ball on the servers. Reason being that En is more challenging and draws a better base skill wise on the conquest side. They also tend to be more lenient on banter and allow world chats. We're likely to see 3 really good teams mixed in with 4-5 more decent teams on En. We just won't get that on US conq worlds.

DeletedUser4951

Your infrequent update has arrived. Also I check my skype more often so feel free to contact there @srwrestling2011 for any questions or requests to join.