Sink or Swim

DeletedUser7241

I know it's early but I figured I'd get this started since it's a very quick world I will post a new sink or swim when BP is over. Until then feel free to post your own opinion. thisisgrepolis

1.Inked Up: This alliance is extremely good, they have great exp and have the best avg points on the server so probably the most active. They reside mostly in north 055. Swim

2.-Guardians of Freedom-: First and only MRA (so far) they are spread throughout 055 with no core. They probably have a few good players that will be absorbed when they inevitably fall. Sink

3.Trailer Park Trash: A strong pre-made alliance with some big names and strong leadership, they are placed in 045. Swim

4.-Guardians of Freedom2-: See alliance number 2 ^^^^

5.Boondock Saints: Sitting in the center of the world with an amazing core I'm gonna assume premade don't recognize many names but that doesn't mean a lot cause I've been taking a break from Grepolis for a while. Float

6.Unsullied:I almost have the exact thing to say as i did for Boondock Saints.. Float

7.Stealthy Pandas: Don't know much about this alliance don't recognize any names. Sink

8.Fight Club: Bad avg two separated cores. Sink

9.Impervious Syndicate: Very good avg recognize a ton of those players from EN they are in 054 mostly alone for big alliances. Swim

10.Irish Pub: Spread out not very good in 055. Sink

11.Kingsguard: They seem decent I recognize a few of the players. Float

12.Motley Crew: don't see them lasting. Sink

DeletedUser11243

I know it's early but...

Dude, if you are going to post it, own it. Day 1 isn't too early for something like this. Especially on this server since I'm pretty sure several of the above alliances already won just based off their forum comments before the server even opened.

DeletedUser

Dude, if you are going to post it, own it. Day 1 isn't too early for something like this. Especially on this server since I'm pretty sure several of the above alliances already won just based off their forum comments before the server even opened.

Darn ,, i might as well pack it up and play Candy Crush then

DeletedUser10363

LOLLL.... The first few pages of new server threads always crack me up.. Especially after half the people are rimmed or ghost.