Sink or Swim

DeletedUser7241

My opinion is that bp isn't over and this thread was made to early. Dude I know you want people's opinion but can't you just wait to post this until bp is over?

DeletedUser2498

i predict the alliances with the best leadership and players will do well, while the other ones won't.

DeletedUser2498

it was supposed to be obvious guys. the point is that we aren't going to really know who fits in which category until at least a few weeks from now, so speculating on it this early is kind of silly.

DeletedUser8732

...bickering already within Savage Subjugation: sink! ;)

DeletedUser

Fighting? I like fighting....this would just be the perfect chance to get lots of BP

DeletedUser8424

lol who would make one of these yet it isn't even past bp yet lol

DeletedUser8424

Guess I will

1 - SS - Swim... don't think anyone will b taking #1 from them until and if they lose in war.
2 - SS ATAK FAM - Sink - Big MRA here with terrible average will sink when bp ends and they die in war.
3 - Didact - Sink - pure MRA, biggest member at 1.7k almost smaller than me (im like 150 in the world) and already have academy (or sister alliance, whatever)
4 - BLS - Float... Don't really know here... They seem good but we won't know 'til bp ends (this is why i dont like doing this so early)
5 - Solitude - Sink - Gotta compete with SS ATAK and BLS in o5f4 so dont think they are going anywhere, MRA here too
6 - The Empire - Float - Don't seem to strong in o53... not a great average...
7 - LoD - SINK - Biggest MRA here, don't have a member in the top 150 players. no kidding im not in top 150 and im bigger than their biggest member. LOL
8 - PoW - Float... - Maybe not though, they might be SS' first prey... in their main ocean. They could go to war. They don't seem too bad though. Not MRA
9 - Titans - Swim - My new alliance! After finishing a merge with The Syndicate now, they should go up in the rankings to much higher soon. Have best average of top alliances (mayb all idk). Looks like a good alliance.
10 - Sons of Ares - Float? - They are gonna have to fight The Empire for o53... Don't really know what will happen.

Thats all I will do for now. BP hasn't even ended lol why did i do this. Whatever, BP ends for me in 13 hours so... theres my sink, float, swim

DeletedUser667

Guess I will

1 - SS - Swim... don't think anyone will b taking #1 from them until and if they lose in war.
2 - SS ATAK FAM - Sink - Big MRA here with terrible average will sink when bp ends and they die in war.
3 - Didact - Sink - pure MRA, biggest member at 1.7k almost smaller than me (im like 150 in the world) and already have academy (or sister alliance, whatever)
4 - BLS - Float... Don't really know here... They seem good but we won't know 'til bp ends (this is why i dont like doing this so early)
5 - Solitude - Sink - Gotta compete with SS ATAK and BLS in o5f4 so dont think they are going anywhere, MRA here too
6 - The Empire - Float - Don't seem to strong in o53... not a great average...
7 - LoD - SINK - Biggest MRA here, don't have a member in the top 150 players. no kidding im not in top 150 and im bigger than their biggest member. LOL
8 - PoW - Float... - Maybe not though, they might be SS' first prey... in their main ocean. They could go to war. They don't seem too bad though. Not MRA
9 - Titans - Swim - My new alliance! After finishing a merge with The Syndicate now, they should go up in the rankings to much higher soon. Have best average of top alliances (mayb all idk). Looks like a good alliance.
10 - Sons of Ares - Float? - They are gonna have to fight The Empire for o53... Don't really know what will happen.

Thats all I will do for now. BP hasn't even ended lol why did i do this. Whatever, BP ends for me in 13 hours so... theres my sink, float, swim
i think you ranked my alliance at 6 too high ....mostly new players hopefully won't fold at bp end but i sense some greatness in the ranks but 6 is high for now

DeletedUser2498

it's based off the current standings in city points, not what we think of the alliances. hopefully your new players work out, we love competition over here at savage sub.

DeletedUser8424

lol told u Titans would grow fast we are now 5 in the world :)

DeletedUser8424

i think you ranked my alliance at 6 too high ....mostly new players hopefully won't fold at bp end but i sense some greatness in the ranks but 6 is high for now

It was by points, I was just saying if they would sink, float, or swim. I didnt rank them.