Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Beginner's protection is ending today for a lot of people, time to see who's gonna sink

DeletedUser

Yeah, I noticed a lot of 175's in this game on loads of islands, is it always like this on US servers?

DeletedUser

Generally like that. Helps to get that 10,000 loot quest outta the way quickly and cheaply tho.

DeletedUser4951

Anyone else notice that the two small alliances are kicking butt?

Astartes with a small member base in a somewhat tough location is third in ABP.

GON LURN TODAY with a small member base and only about five or six guys out of protection and is eighth in ABP....Kind of a huge fore shadowing for the future.

DeletedUser

Both of their BP totals are pretty minimal, hard to tell anything when all these alliances separated by a couple thousand BP except for 1/2.

DeletedUser

Do you ever say anything positive Tyrion? What name are you playing under?

DeletedUser

The bp outside of top 2 ranges from 8500 to 3000, so it's hard to say this and this alliance are doing really well. Attacks just started fellas

DeletedUser

The bp outside of top 2 ranges from 8500 to 3000, so it's hard to say this and this alliance are doing really well. Attacks just started fellas

If you look at the size of the alliance event though someone like Astartes has a lot less ABP in 3rd than the top 2 ABP alliance it is because they have a lot less players. They average more ABP per player than LTEI. So you cant just play it off

DeletedUser

So Astartes has 387 BP per player, where's my clapping emoticon when needed?

DeletedUser

You still haven't given us your ingame name, is there a reason for that. You probably aren't all that impressive yourself. Don't want a skeptical eye upon you?

DeletedUser

My name is Lord Tyrion Lannister and I've played in a couple other worlds. Just scouting this one for fun, seems you all are very knowledgeable thanks.

DeletedUser

Maybe it'd be better if you didn't put so much negativity into it if you aren't even playing. You really can't speak unless you have your own statistics to speak on the world we are referring to. I'm not asking you to be all butterflies and sunshine, but the constant put-downs are getting to be a bit irritating

DeletedUser

As I said repeatedly, the stats mean diddly squat at this point in the game. Tough to read people bragging about it.

DeletedUser

I guess there is not much I can do to change your mind unfortunately, yes I'd agree stats don't mean much at this point. But is it really hurting you (especially considering you aren't even playing here)

DeletedUser

So Astartes has 387 BP per player, where's my clapping emoticon when needed?

Yes.. Glad to see that you can do math. I can as well.
Evil Empire has 294 ABP per player.
And Libera Te Ex Inferis has 293 ABP per player.

Seeing that Astates has 387 per player.. 387 > 294/293
So they are doing better...

However I agree. There are still people in BP, so I do think it isn't too wise to judge on BP too much yet.

DeletedUser

ABP and BP are different

Looks like 55 Native Coalition are dropping fast in points, I think most people said sink lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ABP and BP are different
EE3AUnB.png

Yes... If you take the average ABP of astartes it's still higher. At 354 per player.
DBP is totally irrelevant at this stage. More so than ABP. So Im not even sure why you are looking at Total BP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

As I said repeatedly, the stats mean diddly squat at this point in the game. Tough to read people bragging about it.

EN- Delos- Lacking Diplomacy- #1 in ABP on day one. #1 in ABP the day it merged into ER. Your argument is invalid.

If you're one of what will probably 10 or less alliances there anyways then you have a right to brag if you ask me.