Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

What do you mean by " i got time to clear my whole island without even being able to get attacked" Leo?

DeletedUser2569

I can attack others while i'm still in BP myself ;)
So i can attack them, but they cant attack me.
But my BP has ended as well now though :p

DeletedUser

I didn't think a player could attack or be attacked while they were in BP. Are you sure you could have done that?

DeletedUser

No bp just means your cities can't be attacked or have any spells cast on it. you can still attack others

DeletedUser3241

yes this is a bug that totally needed to be corrected. Totally wrong if some dude attacks me because I am out of bp and they are not I cannot caste a spell on their attack because they are still in bp......BS how about that acronym!!!!

now because it is there I totally messed this dude up yesterday because of it lollolol

DeletedUser2569

If you're out of BP and he's not, you should REALLY be able to defend against him or just dodge.
And then just wait till he get out of BP.

This is not a bug, this is how it's supposed to be.

DeletedUser

The flaw is that some players grow WAY faster than others, so a player could have a ton(for the beginning) of ALU ready before they're out of BP. They could attack a player who grows slower and wipe him, and that player may not have enough defense built yet because he isn't large enough. I hope you followed that.

I know the game is the survival of the fittest, but it's kinda a coward move to attack somebody while you can't be attacked.

DeletedUser2569

It's not like it matters to get attacked by someone you can attack within 1 hour...
If the difference is several days, then the player who's out of BP should be able to protect himself no matter if he use gold or not
+ you can dodge even without gold ;)

DeletedUser

Huh.
I could have sworn I read that you could neither be attacked nor attack while under beginners protection. I even tried to attack someone when I first started. I really thought it wasn't letting me because I was still protected. But, I did just find the info in the Wiki and it does indeed state that you can attack when you are still under BP.
I guess you learn something new every day. :)

DeletedUser2569

If you don't, something is wrong ;-)
So obviously, something is wrong with me :-(

DeletedUser

The Deroman Allegiance will sink as Solum Defensor and Sons of Kronos did, because of Death Eaters :D
of course this is irrelevant for the core alliances

DeletedUser

Shhhhh Hunting Rabbits will be along side LOD for the rest of the game so swim

DeletedUser5088

New Sink or Swim

These are my predictions. A lot will be wrong I am guessing.

Capture.jpg

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 105
  • aslfl.jpg
    aslfl.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I Think the Myrmidons are swimming with a broken arm and the sharks are closing in, they will sink shortly

DeletedUser5517

I always love that everyone thinks their own alliance will swim. Of course we will swim but I can guarantee that we take out at least 2 of the top 10

DeletedUser5088

Well if someone picked to be in that alliance they probably think it will swim

DeletedUser5088

UPDATE TIME:

Knock Knock: Swim
Death Eaters: Swim
US ARMY: SINK
Who's There: Float; is this an academy for Knock Knock? If it isn't then it will sink
US ARMY Reserves: Sink
Noir Kingdom: My alliance so Swim
LEGION OF DEATH: Sink
Apocalyse: Float for a bit but then sink
LEGION OF DEATH.: Sink
Argonauts: Swim
43rd Legion Sink
US Navy Seals Sink

DeletedUser

Just one category - forums.
Nu - ready to dive to the bottom of the Mariana Trench.
Never seen as dead forums, so decided to make my first post here…