Sink or Swim

DeletedUser15190

I agree with =Skynet= sink, but not for the reasons above. They are fierce fighters yes, but high drama and high burn out. Paros Accord is smart to PACT with them because when they quit PA will have first dibs on their city.

They also have a high likeihood of being forced to quit if mods actually do their job on the server. I won't hold my breath on that. I have a higher likelihood of being banned for just mentioning what a group of cheaters they are than they do for actually cheating.

you seriously think they cheat?
i for one doubt that, i think they are just that active and good.
Not the same thing can be said about "=Psychos=" auto militia and leaving troops behind certainly is a trade secret for all pro's i'm guessing..

DeletedUser

I can say that nobody in Skynet cheats lol, and I must disagree with you Ev1l.

Skynet, for such a small Alliance, has been destroying Censored and anyone else they come into contact with. Only cities lost to them have been in isolated areas near Censored core :) I'd like to know exactly why you think "they aren't doing much"

DeletedUser2654

I can say that nobody in Skynet cheats lol, and I must disagree with you Ev1l.

Skynet, for such a small Alliance, has been destroying Censored and anyone else they come into contact with. Only cities lost to them have been in isolated areas near Censored core :) I'd like to know exactly why you think "they aren't doing much"
Maybe because they were hiding behind PA? I'm not sure where they stand with PA now though.

DeletedUser15190

No idea, that war is far away from me so i don't really keep track on them, but from what i heard from a friend in Censored is this "We are fighting 2 Mountain Warrior groups, both Paros Accord groups and Skynet".

That was like a week ago, so anything can change..
@sunilvarma i know most in skynet as i played with them in US57-Nicea in AD's ally before i quitted to play here full time against cheating russians called Psychos.. :cool:

DeletedUser12711

No idea, that war is far away from me so i don't really keep track on them, but from what i heard from a friend in Censored is this "We are fighting 2 Mountain Warrior groups, both Paros Accord groups and Skynet".

That was like a week ago, so anything can change..
@sunilvarma i know most in skynet as i played with them in US57-Nicea in AD's ally before i quitted to play here full time against cheating russians called Psychos.. :cool:

What a bunch of whiners....we have been fighting *Censored* since the start and *Censored* had a NAP with MW, UNTIL THEY BROKE IT and started to take their cities, so the fact that they did that was their own fault and brought that upon themselves.

DeletedUser15190

It does not matter now really Warborn, as i said, we are quite far from that action.. all action that Krakens are interested in are Psychos :)

DeletedUser12711

My prediction was right though they are here no more.

They were with us and apart of us since the start, just a name change...the "Alliance" is still there so your wrong buddy boy.What if Krakens or Censored changed their names....would that be considered them no longer there. No...nuff said
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser15190

They were with us and apart of us since the start, just a name change...the "Alliance" is still there so your wrong buddy boy.What if Krakens or Censored changed their names....would that be considered them no longer there. No...nuff said
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Excuse me good sir, why did you link my ally with Censored?
unlike you guys we are not tied to any ally and we change names as we see fit
but it was obvious that your ally was linked to "Skynet" i knew that from the moment i joined this world with my guys, i did my research on everyone before i jumped in with my premade.

DeletedUser15270

Excuse me good sir, why did you link my ally with Censored?
unlike you guys we are not tied to any ally and we change names as we see fit
but it was obvious that your ally was linked to "Skynet" i knew that from the moment i joined this world with my guys, i did my research on everyone before i jumped in with my premade.

He was just mentioning two alliances, not saying there's a pact between the two. And yes, it's been obvious since the start that Paros has essentially had three sister alliances, though this just made it painfully clear.

Oh, and I've played with lethal/siren before on different accounts, I can tell you firsthand that they use bots. Main reason I stopped playing actually was how people like them started botting and spamming gold and ruining it for normal players. And yea Evil, basically every Russian you meet here is going to be a botter haha, pyschos/fight club, one and the same

DeletedUser2654

PA aka "Free Hugs" talk a lot of crap and don't do anything to back it up except invite their enemy and when Censored and The Eagle said "No" they had to throw a fit and invite even more players. Wrily and Richard have moved into my area because they were supposed to stop us I guess, Forest and Jdubolis were doing a better job. I'm sure PA will try and come up with some excuse to what I just said, but what do you expect from an alliance in denial. They were falling apart, what goes up must come down, now its PA's turn. The real question is, how long is it going to take for your good players to ghost or hand-off their cities because they came to play a war game and they are being forced to sim.

DeletedUser

Lol thats not what happened at all mate but continue spewing what you want :) We'll just be winning, no worries.

DeletedUser2654

"PA aka "Free Hugs" talk a lot of crap and don't do anything to back it up except invite their enemy and when Censored and The Eagle said "No" they had to throw a fit and invite even more players."

Send me a message in-game and I can forward anyone proof it they want it.

"Wrily and Richard have moved into my area because they were supposed to stop us I guess, Forest and Jdubolis were doing a better job."

Anyone can clearly open the map and look.

"Lol thats not what happened at all mate but continue spewing what you want :) We'll just be winning, no worries."

Which of your alliances will be winning?

DeletedUser15399

RussBuss are you not the same guy from GELA that talks a lot and keeps getting rimmed? Everyone knows you as alliances killer or spy great reputation bro keep up the good work mate

DeletedUser

I'll do a top 12 I suppose. Not putting too much time into it and researching war stats etc.. Just doing my initial thoughts on each Alliance and obviously more in depth knowledge about those I actually have experience with.

1. Paros Accord - #1 Attacker #3 Defender (2 Fighter) Great Alliance. Full of talented players who don't cheat - Great core.... Dominating all that come into contact with them and constantly expanding their borders. SWIM
2. NONAMES - #2 Attacker #1 Defender (1 Fighter) Good Alliance, good coring.. Lots of talent, but unfortunately full of cheaters. If their top players hadn't all been attackable banned things may have been going much better for them, but as it is PA are absolutely demolishing them. This Alliance Will Fall Apart
3. Paros Accord. - See #1
4. =Paros Accord= - See #1 and also, expanding PA borders into completely new horizons away from PA core, almost all players entirely on frontlines. Very good branch of PA (I'm not biased or anything
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
) KILL EVERYONE
5. =Psychos= - #6 Attacker #2 Defender (5 Fighter) I hear these players like to use "special tools" to help them out with the game, similar to NONAMES, so I can't accurately speak for their ability as players but they have good stats and good coring. Float
6. Krakens Eat Their Own - Attacker #7 Defender #7 (7 Fighter) For an Alliance that likes to toot their own horn quite often, really nothing significant. An above average Alliance none the less, but I don't predict them to last long term.... Either lose to the bigger/better Alliances or fall apart due to internal issues. SINK
7. The Eagle - #8 Attacker #18 Defender (11 Fighter) Clearly haven't been challenged yet at the very least, but impressive stats nonetheless for such a small, elite Alliance. If the ties between the players are strong, and they can hold up individually under pressure, I predict good things for them. SWIM
8. We r Sleep (Or whatever their name will be when this is read) - #13 Attacker #14 Defender (14 Fighter) For being rank 8 in points, their BP rankings are lackluster. Obviously a group of city builders primarily, but I've seen them in action and can do big things if they don't rage ghost like they did in Actium after losing 1 siege lol. I don't see it happening though. SINK

I'm skipping to 10 and doing no more because the others aren't worth commenting on - They're just food for the bigger Alliances.

10. Jokers Rule - #10 Attacker #20 Defender (10 Fighter) This is a very good Alliance, obviously being carried by one player alone lol The Great PokeMoreSmot. This player is obviously a very good player, especially since she joined so late in the world and her stats are already where they are, and her area is not great. I think this lady could fight an Alliance by herself, but I predict she'll eventually fall if she continues by herself. SINK

Last edited by a moderator: