Sink or Swim

DeletedUser2654

You say you sent nothing? lol

Attachments

• 22474.PNG
    22474.PNG
    13.5 KB · Views: 67

DeletedUser15190

Because that 1 message means nothing, i guess i can take some time off and waste time writing this..
I will just quote your posts to clue you in how stupid you sound :p

It was a good day, I made over 3k abp. I didn't even get help from my alliance.

I killed over 1k of your birs my myself and still got the city, my timing was good during that siege.

Do you know how much BP 1 000 Birs is? I hope you are good at math, or please use calculator to check it out.. in first post you say you made over 3K ABP that day, and in your next post you say you killed 1k of our birs yourself without help of your ally, so which one is it?

9f2dabf7f40648fea1b1305f43515eab.png

At this date you took the city, lets see your ABP income for that ENTIRE DAY :)

cb36422a417247a097df95fbc2e37d10.png

So you got 2,4 k ABP that entire day.. Ahh a clue Sherlock.. :rolleyes:

P.S. During the time of you "Killing 1k birs on your own" you had 4 cities in total, and were not able to clear lets say.. 400 birs let alone more than 600..

DeletedUser2654

After I had the city in siege I had many bir coming to break the siege, 1k bir was a hyperbole, and thanks for the free cities again.

DeletedUser15190

After I had the city in siege I had many bir coming to break the siege, 1k bir was a hyperbole, and thanks for the free cities again.

"I had many bir coming to break the siege"
I don't get it.. we sent Birs to break your siege? Because that does sound like the bunch of newbies we are :D

When you create more believable story let us know, until then focus on in-game stuff ;)

DeletedUser2654

I believe it, we have one of your cities in siege now and his back snipe took 22 seconds, lol.

DeletedUser5524

Looking at your dbp+apb and it still doesn't add up to 1k birs on your own even if they were attacking with birs LOL

DeletedUser2654

I'm not in AoW and yes, hyperbole means an exaggeration.

DeletedUser2654

I left because I didn't agree with some of the things the other members wanted.

DeletedUser9851

All this is very interesting, But I'm full of popcorn now. Start a trash talk thread, and continue. I'd like to see another top 12 from some of you gifted writers.
i
shaq popcorn.jpg

DeletedUser15190

I don't have any skill for writing good Top 12 unless i have loads of intel on who other alliances/leaders and players within them are.. while coming here with my team from EN server i don't know most of players in this world..

Tho if you want some trash talk be online about 1 AM il have something juicy about Art of War 1 & 2 :rolleyes:

DeletedUser15190

@Oggami Itto
Oh **** my beautiful mind realized just now that you are in AoW, so you are well aware of whats going on :D

DeletedUser15432

I was wondering when and if someone in a us server even used the forum. only took 1 month. well for my input the problem with aow is only bloody avenger. keep hearing of people keep saying they keep rimming him. maybe because of his mouth. i love people that stay so self concious about them self that they cant even time. but it works for us. we keep taking. but let me guess him and hammer that we took was inactive or didnt post as well?
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif
time is ticking as we get closer. hope u guys put your big boy pants on.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif