Sink or Swim

DeletedUser15190

agreed, its kinda pointless to talk sink or swim within first month.. but after new year something can be made for rough view of sink/swim

DeletedUser9851

waiting.jpg

DeletedUser9851

It's strange. This is the quietest forum I've ever seen. No one has anything to say. I would make one, but no one cares what I have to say, and I'm just simming in this world. Won't be long before I'm kicked.

DeletedUser5524

Ill keep this very short because I suck at this.

1 *Censored*: Strong team -Swim-
2 Paros Accord: Another strong team -Swim-
3 People of the Sea: Don't know much but have a few good players so -Float-
4 Art of War: Don't know much but heard they are having issues -Sink-
5 Paros Accord.: Sister alliance so -merge- or die
6 =SKYNET=: Probably second best team -Swim-
7 MOUNTAIN WARRIORS: Has good players but also has some issues -Float-
8 Kraken Tentacle Born: Who's this? (Haven't see or heard anything so might be an ignorant call on them) -Sink-
9 *MOUNTAIN WARRIORS*: -Merge-
10 =Psychos=: -Sink-
11 Valhalla Rising: -Sinking-
12 Sea Raiders: -Sink-

DeletedUser15190

Ill keep this very short because I suck at this.
8 Kraken Tentacle Born: Who's this? (Haven't see or heard anything so might be an ignorant call on them) -Sink-

new kids on the block kicking ass and making AoW shit their pants :cool:

DeletedUser15190

come on bro anyone can take inactive cities

Inactive cities? from what i can tell every CS we landed on AoW city they ended up kicked while being online during CS landing :rolleyes:

Either way fun is only starting.. :D

DeletedUser2654

Lol, we kicked Ratchet because you guys got him in siege and he didn't say anything, we don't have room for dead weight like you guys. Taking inactives is pretty easy and I have personally taken 3 kraken cities myself. Remember jerseyjim he used to be one of your top players before I took on your alliance by myself and rimmed him. It was a good day, I made over 3k abp. I didn't even get help from my alliance. But we all have our own opinions and I don't count taking inactives. Good Job to you guys, you took cities from someone that was always going inactive and was in your core. Some of us are only proud when we win real battles, I see its different for you guys though.

DeletedUser15190

And how different is boasting about your alleged "rimming" of Jerseyjim when he was out of our core?
Either way, this is not the war but merely skirmish, real thing starts when we get closer to each others so far our cores are quite far to do aggressive and frequent sieges on both sides, besides you guys "conquring" island below us core and growing those cities will give us new blue island :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2654

The difference with Jim is he wasn't in our core, while ratchet was in yours. We are taking on PA and we are throwing some spare troops your way, nothing much. Be careful, your players aren't as loyal as they seem.

DeletedUser15190

The difference with Jim is he wasn't in our core, while ratchet was in yours. We are taking on PA and we are throwing some spare troops your way, nothing much. Be careful, your players aren't as loyal as they seem.

According to GRCRTools Jim had 2 cities in total, and lost 1 and got kicked for posting siege report of stacked siege with high walls kisses :p

P.S. You making excuses saying you are in war with multiple alliances is not necessary, but being only packed to The Eagle just because you guys are afraid of 2 single players is something to make fun of..

DeletedUser2654

Lol we aren't afraid of them, we are friends, we use that as a way of saying we dont need allies. Jims wall was only 0. I remember the flyers, they hurt and I has a cs tt of 5 hours and he messaged me as soon as I attacked saying that I was a fool and that your alliance was going to stop me. I know he posted because I kept hitting his city farming the bp unless he make 1k birs appear out of thin air without your alliances help? He had 4 cities go back to a later date. But I guess you guys would rather be pacted with 40 clueless players, does that make you scared of them?

DeletedUser15190

65957b131f4e469f8f301b1ad76cf759.png

as everyone can see, he had only 2 cities in total, and was not "top guy" in Krakens, besides you were boasting practically at nothing.. you rimmed and took on entire ally by your self what are you blabbing about?
This game surely does miss guys like you to make it more interesting :cool:
Next time before you boast or try to make things up, please make sure its at least accurate and that opposing side cant counter everything you said with proof via intel sites..
and gl in making things up as we move along, you do seem good at it, please argue with intel site and try to lie to them next time :D

DeletedUser2654

I stand corrected, he had 3 cities, I destroyed the other in siege. Most go by point/bp ratio, hewas one of your top guys. I killed over 1k of your birs my myself and still got the city, my timing was good during that siege. Same goes to you, you said he only had 2 cities, we were both wrong.

DeletedUser13759

Finally people are talking I thought US forum was dead
Anyone want to do detailed sink or swim?

DeletedUser15190

I stand corrected, he had 3 cities, I destroyed the other in siege. Most go by point/bp ratio, hewas one of your top guys. I killed over 1k of your birs my myself and still got the city, my timing was good during that siege. Same goes to you, you said he only had 2 cities, we were both wrong.

Issue at hand is that you are lying mister.. we never sent anything his way, and you most probably hit air and bragged about 1 single takeover, but in reality you havent done anything yet :)