Sink or Swim

DeletedUser15190

I just love when Papa Kraken responds like this.. no excuses AoW fellas.. live feeds of both Bloody and Hammer were posted immediately after we landed and even "The Eagles" helping you guys with their LS nukes on Bloody were not enough.. how do you expect to fight ally half of your size in members, pts, bps and firepower.. upss dont have that anymore im guessing..

DeletedUser9851

I just love when Papa Kraken responds like this.. no excuses AoW fellas.. live feeds of both Bloody and Hammer were posted immediately after we landed and even "The Eagles" helping you guys with their LS nukes on Bloody were not enough.. how do you expect to fight ally half of your size in members, pts, bps and firepower.. upss dont have that anymore im guessing..

a_spy_among_us_1.jpg

DeletedUser15190

you guys don't need to have a spy to lose war to ally half your size, your leaders are already doing so much by bad war strategy lol

DeletedUser

Ev1l and the others, lets stick to the Top 12 please :)

If you want to make a gossip/trash talk thread go ahead and do that but I'd prefer to read about Top 12 rankings here (if anyone decides to do one).

If nobody does soon, I suppose I'll kick it off.

DeletedUser9851

starting to sound like ratchet now. let me guess we are cheating also. i think its just more skill.
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif
your own players try to send us support because they dont even know who is in there own alliance. we put the hook in the water and they bite.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

having a spy is not cheating, but I'm not going to disclose his name, since he's a double agent. :cool:

DeletedUser15432

having a spy is not cheating, but I'm not going to disclose his name, since he's a double agent. :cool:

you cant disclose his name cause i came up with the go on them. so i will start a trash talk area for aow to keep thinking they know something. which is evident they have no clue what they are talking about or even on how to play. maybe try the sims
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser13759

Anyone want to post another top 12? Don't get me wrong I think zeekers was good but I wanted a detailed reason as to why you think someone will sink, swim or float

DeletedUser13759

So does anyone want to do a top 12 now it's almost been a month since the world started and still no detailed top 12 I am dying.
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif

Never knew the US forums were this dead

DeletedUser12711

Top 12 Sink or Swim?
#1 - *Censored* : We all know this roster has some good players with bad intentions....they have a good ocean to control in 55. Good coring and are starting to spread in a circle with many options of direction. Looks like they are have a good solid roster with some new ones added. Would love to see how they play it out. Looks like they have their sights set on Paros Accord/Skynet *Swim*

#2 - Paros Accord :
With 2 filled rosters they pack a punch, and the best cored team in the world. Has some good names, lets see if they take care of their outsiders over yonder... lets also see how this new thing called fireworks that is going to be heard all around the world on the 54/55 border. *Swim*

#3 - Paros Accord.
See #2, both are sisters.

#4 - Krakens : These guys have been all over the forums bantering about how good they are, lets just see if it can last? They have a good core in western 45, but they need to find a direction to go and lock their sights on it. See these guys going far if they work their magic right. *Swim*

#5 - Mountain Warriors :
These guys have been in several worlds, I hope they see success for once :)
Now, they are dead center between Paros Accord and *Censored*. It seems they have a NAP or some agreement with *Censored* (At least for now). Also, looks to be re-coring in eastern 55, which is good to see, but lets see what these guys are up to. *Float*

#6 - =SKYNET= :
Also paired with Paros Accord, these guys are battle tested and are trading left and right with *Censored* once the battle lines are drawn a little more in bold, that will show what this team is made of, good BP for such a small crew too. *Swim*

#7 - The Purge :
These guys have tossed plenty of names and players around, kinda like a....wait I can't say that in here. Oh well, these guys need to either clean up their act, merge, or work some magic to stay alive, lets just say ocean 44 is a toss up and these guys have a chance to catch it out of the air, but lets be honest. None of us see that happening. *Sink*

#8 - Art of War :
These guys have good positioning, they just need to clean up their act and core up, maybe a little to the south? Not sure how much these guys have left in the tank, but I can see a glimmer in their eye (Am i the only one?) *Float*

#9 - =Psychos= :
This is the most interesting group to me, no one is talking about them and they aren't talking about themselves (finally right? :D ) They have a good core and a chance to make 44 theirs with Purgy purge not living up to their name. Not sure who they are allied with but would love to know. Maybe they could shake up the world a bit if they decide to? *Swim*

#10 - The Eagle :
This is the better half of whats left of Art of War, and I can see why they left, but all in all, i'm pretty clueless about these guys, maybe they are just holding out until a team with true potential comes their way? Or maybe this is the Alamo group that likes to play small, who knows but i'm curious...aren't you? *Swim*

#11 - Gold Farmers :
Lets hope their name really isn't what they are here for, anyways. They have a decent core and can push to the rim, lets hope they make the right moves to stay alive? *Float*

#12 - Cold World :
These guys are also in the mix for 44, which is going to be fun on how it plays out. Not sure who they are allied with, but if they take control of the outskirts of 44 they could be a team of the future. Don't see really any immediate threats unless =Psychos= starts to ram them. *Swim*

*I hope no feelings or hearts were broken in the making of this document, wait.....no I don't! I mean it is a Cold World after all...(Punny right?)*

DeletedUser15190

Not bad top 12 @Warborn :cool:

you can put AoW as sink like a titanic.. players leaving them left and right..

DeletedUser

bigeagle69 top 12

1.Censored
ABP= 1
DBP= 1

These guys seem to have what it takes solid core aggressive, and contested. I see these guys going far in this server. swim

2. Paors Accord
ABP=2
DBP=2

These guys have alot of good players and have proven their worth seem to have alot of enemies not sure about their friendlies. They have an academy now so they seem to be on the right track with good diplomacy.swim

3.Paros Accord.
see previous

4.=SKYNET=
ABP= 5
DBP= 7

From what i see from these guys they are aggressive. They have 2 cores with alot of contested area in between. If they dont clean that up I dont like their chances.sink

5.The Krakens
ABP= 8
DBP= 9

I call them The Krakens because they change their name everyday but Kraken is always in it. They seem to have come on very strong in 45 late bloomers but catching up fast. Good leadership there.swim

6. =Psychos=
ABP= 7
DBP= 4

These guys are interesting. Their core is in 44 but they have a stronghold in 45. They are very active and condensed.swim

7. The Eagle
ABP=10
DBP=23

I cant say much about this group as i am part of them. But it is a pleasure playing with them.swim

8. Wolf Pack
ABP= 26
DBP= 35

What are these guys doing. They have no direction. They will be fishfood with all these great alliances around.sink

9. Gold Farmers
ABP=21
DBP=15

Lets face it gold farmers die in every world.sink

10. Momento Mori
ABP=3
DBP=3

These guys are a sinking ship unless someone their can bring them back to life.sink

11.=Censored=
see top post

12. Dilligaf
ABP=23
DBP=27

Out on the rim somewhere dont know much about them. swim

That concludes my effort for a fresh top 12 for the server

Happy Hunting Guys and Gals

Eagle

DeletedUser

you could always do your own bro

do you think everyone in the server is gonna swim

DeletedUser15190

This is why he thinks skynet is not going to sink..

They are allied to both paros groups and are in war with censored, so thats 3 alliances vs 1 :)
But in the end.. they are still not doing much

nice Top 12 eagle, lets see how it goes regarding long run

DeletedUser13048

I agree with =Skynet= sink, but not for the reasons above. They are fierce fighters yes, but high drama and high burn out. Paros Accord is smart to PACT with them because when they quit PA will have first dibs on their city.

They also have a high likeihood of being forced to quit if mods actually do their job on the server. I won't hold my breath on that. I have a higher likelihood of being banned for just mentioning what a group of cheaters they are than they do for actually cheating.