Sink or Swim - Top 4 Alliances of Therma

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Seeker's Sink or Swim

TVRnbUF.png

Armageddon/Armagetton - (O44/O45/O54/O55) - SWIM
Notes:
Lots of experience and expenditure amongst this group. Should be a continuation of whats happened thus far.
143 - 3 vs. Thesus Paradox/Icarus Paradox
32 - 0 vs. The Ravens/The Crows
12 - 0 vs. Skorpions/STING

Thesus Paradox/Icarus Paradox - (O36/O44/O45/O54) - FLOAT
Notes: Mainly located in O45 and have begun building a WW core in SW O35. They have a total of 35 top 100 fighters. They have the ability to rally the world against Armaggedon. However, they are outmatched in terms of hyperactive players. They look to be running to the rim of the map to set up their WWs for a late world run, which seems to be their only hope now. Cpt.Gadyyt created Paradox & Bribsey has been chosen to be the front man.
3 - 143 vs. Armaggedon/Armagetton
6 - 0 vs. The Ravens/The Crows
8 - 1 vs. Skorpions/STING

The Ravens/The Crows - (O45/O55/O46) - FLOAT
Notes: Mainly in O55 and have begun their WW core on the border of 45/46. Only 10 top 100 fighters. Assumed leadership is Geoff Nuttall & Titan Atlas . A handful of decent players. They will challenge for a late run or simply be a feeder to the Paradox group.
0 - 32 vs. Armaggedon/Armagetton
0 - 6 vs. Thesus Paradox/Icarus Paradox
1 - 1 vs. Skorpions/STING

Skorpions/STING - (O44/O54) - SINK
Notes: Mainly in O54, No real defined WW grouping at this time. Just like The Ravens/The Crows, only 10 top 100 fighters. Killer Vees is the assumed leader of STING. Not sure who is running the show in Skorpions, but nothing to show for so far, split with their conquests vs. The Ravens and have yet to set up a core.
0 - 12 vs. Armaggedon/Armagetton
1 - 8 vs. Thesus Paradox/Icarus Paradox
1 - 1 vs. The Ravens/The Crows

World Map
UaKHMqf.png
PoiirVu.png

https://grepolife.com/us/126/map/saved/zdneXHo5

Thoughts and alternative opinions welcomed down below :)

Last edited:

Bribsey

Newcomer
Not bad at all for a first go.

Surprised to see us and the birds get a float grade though. I have it on very good authority that Armageddon already considers this world won and that most of us will have quit by the end of next week.

Not bad at all for a first go.

Surprised to see us and the birds get a float grade though. I have it on very good authority that Armageddon already considers this world won and that most of us will have quit by the end of next week.
Personally I wish for a longer fight. More fun that way.

BadIdeas

Newcomer
Paradox is a joke. They don't even try to defend cities. I watched them hand over 3 ~10k cities to Armageddon in the last 24 hours, without stacking any of them. All they did was send nukes to die on my walls. When I am with the birds. Like maybe...instead of throwing your OLU and manty nukes at my walls one by one, it would be better to throw them at one of those cities you just lost that has no wall. Maybe even coordinated your attacks so they all hit around the same time instead of across 3 hours?

Bribsey

Newcomer
Listen. Have we had our setbacks? Sure. Has the deep pockets of Armageddon caused us issues? Of course. Have they successfully poached from our ranks? Indubitably.

The thing is, we're still here, and we're still fighting. World Wonders is a long way off and stranger things have happened. If there's one thing I've learned from my time playing this game is that alliances rarely go wire to wire for a victory. Sure, Arma is a swim for now but a couple more bans and who knows where they stand (probably in the shallow end because they won't be able to float in anything deeper).

Listen. Have we had our setbacks? Sure. Has the deep pockets of Armageddon caused us issues? Of course. Have they successfully poached from our ranks? Indubitably.

The thing is, we're still here, and we're still fighting. World Wonders is a long way off and stranger things have happened. If there's one thing I've learned from my time playing this game is that alliances rarely go wire to wire for a victory. Sure, Arma is a swim for now but a couple more bans and who knows where they stand (probably in the shallow end because they won't be able to float in anything deeper).
100% this, Armageddon doesn't stand a chance!

deathstar666

Messenger

1717176833013.png

Taach

Newcomer
Grepolife is down like this server.
Thats the problem to make a 6 months server and dont take inspiration from EU servers where there are short, medium and long server
The server was finished after the first 2 months no sense waste another 4 month to count how many ants there are in Grepolis seas

mrmoomy

Newcomer
Grepolife is down like this server.
Thats the problem to make a 6 months server and dont take inspiration from EU servers where there are short, medium and long server
The server was finished after the first 2 months no sense waste another 4 month to count how many ants there are in Grepolis seas
these last 2 months will be critical in the Icarus comeback idk what you're talking about