5 MONNA LISA ----swim
6 Warrior Dogs ----sink
7 Souls of Elysium ----swim
8 To Die For Viva ----sink
9 The Valkyries ----sink
10 Inevitability ----swim
11 Celtic Warriors ----sink
12 *SWARM*----swim

these are just my thoughts then. i would have my allaince up there but we are at rank 13.

DeletedUser

Really, the 3 0 0 sinking? They have the best average in Gamma and rule ocean 54, and are ranked 3rd in abp. How exactly does that represent a bad alliance. Plus you have MONNA LISA as "swim", which is pretty rare for people outside their alliance...

DeletedUser

Really, the 3 0 0 sinking? They have the best average in Gamma and rule ocean 54, and are ranked 3rd in abp. How exactly does that represent a bad alliance. Plus you have MONNA LISA as "swim", which is pretty rare for people outside their alliance...

So far from what I've seen the BCC and 3 0 0 are the 2 best alliances in Gamma and everyone else is a distant 3rd. I'm not w/either of those alliances but it's my 2 cents. I totally agree w/you.

DeletedUser

3 0 0-- is only because i have not heard much of them very quite. maybe there will be just a name change .

MONNA LISA-- funny you ask. i got to know a little about that alliance very nice players. very team based. so i still stand with them swimming. it is the team work that will get them far.

BCC--i still think they will swim. it is about power players its not about how you play the game it is about how you spend your gold the more gold the more cities.---so i still stand by saying swim. they will make if far. just don't run out of gold

DeletedUser

3 0 0-- is only because i have not heard much of them very quite. maybe there will be just a name change .

MONNA LISA-- funny you ask. i got to know a little about that alliance very nice players. very team based. so i still stand with them swimming. it is the team work that will get them far.

BCC--i still think they will swim. it is about power players its not about how you play the game it is about how you spend your gold the more gold the more cities.---so i still stand by saying swim. they will make if far. just don't run out of gold

Not sure if that's a compliment, but i will take it as one.
Thank you

DeletedUser

after taking the time out to get to know MONNA LISA they are a waste of time. so i hope they sink

DeletedUser

we where taking up a possible nap. 3 days worth of translating all the emails. just for them to attack anyways. just to say just doing whats good for business.

really if 2 alliance are in talks over a nap or a pact both alliance should not be attacking no matter how bad the war is or was.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have two members for "To Die For Vida" on our Island. Makes me scared....

DeletedUser

im not sure why people care so much when the server has only been running for about a month.

you are getting these noob players that just attack and don't know how to play the game. i found out that a player today was taking a city from my alliance. but she called in other alliances because she could not do it her self.

so i have said you can be the top alliance now but lets wait a few months and then who is with who

DeletedUser

Doesn't mean that a bad start hurts any. I am sure many came here with the explicit purpose of winning the server. With pre-fabricated teams from other servers.
Being at the top isn't a bad thing, the eventual decline, should one come, is.

DeletedUser

i have noticed alot of noobs but i also see lots of them staying and learning the game and this is a good thing in my little opinion :) im still hoping more people start playing the u.s. servers so new worlds open up.i have been waiting for a speed 2 revo world.

DeletedUser

The first world we opened was a speed 2 revolt world. We will get back around too one again eventually.