5 *HORDE* 4391593 69 63646
6 I BANNATI 4247371 31 137012
7 Echoes of the Past 2662745 28 95098
8 Guardians of Vengeance 2373993 51 46549
9 Strub B 1808161 55 32876
10 9 POTA 1799755 33 54538

DeletedUser

9QwU7f7.png

there is a war between the first 2 alliances ....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Keranidi, how did it feel to get caught cheating? How's that ban treating you?

DeletedUser

yea that conquer board doesn't mean so much now does it? pretty easy to win by cheating. actually it was still difficult for you guys, that's pretty sad. if the rest of the alliance had any honor at all you'd quit and go find another game to play.

DeletedUser

seriously? just quit

DeletedUser

Hey Keranidi, how did it feel to get caught cheating? How's that ban treating you?
I dont know if you use bots or multi-acounts ... but i know for sure that i dont.
I already send an email to Innogames asking to investigate why the Moderators blocked my account.
The Moderators must be experience (so they can find who really use bots) and they must not have any relationship with members from any alliance.
I am waiting for their answer. Lets see what is going to happen .

DeletedUser

well that's funny because they tried to ban a few of us for it but stopped the ban right away. you got caught cheating, that's why they haven't got back to you. i know for sure that you do, and so does oustapadore, andreas, KOYRSAROS and fonias was too. i caught all of you. deny it all you want, everyone knows you are cheaters.

DeletedUser

absolute nonsense, you catch people cheating finally after 8 months and just give them a 5 day time out? how is that a deterrent not to cheat? that was really stupid and just cost you thousands of dollars.

DeletedUser

absolute nonsense, you catch people cheating finally after 8 months and just give them a 5 day time out? how is that a deterrent not to cheat? that was really stupid and just cost you thousands of dollars.

disappointed ??? :\

DeletedUser725

You mad bro?

DeletedUser

Playing Grepolis, is not just to make attacks or set the timer according the colonial ship. This happens easily, if you have attempted a number of attacks with a lot of attempts for each attack or support.
• There should be a well structured alliance the members of which respond to each call taking into consideration the alliance’s well-being first and then their own.
• The members should study the maps, the charts, the statistical figures as well as the habits of their opponents so that they will be able to foreseen their movements and be effective.
• Taking everything into consideration as well as the potentiality of both opponents and allies the members should develop a strategy that has to be carried out strictly.
• The “cold war” tactics, espionage as well as diversion are acceptable and part of the game.
• After studying the army of the opponent and the way a city is build, the members of the alliance must conquer the city with the less possible losses (materials, time invested, a well prepared army).
Our experience in battles so far has led us to believe that *SWARM* alliance consists mainly of beginners or players that do not know the game. The above belief derives from the way these players attack or defend themselves and how their cities are structured. More than 250 cities, that we have conquered and taken from *SWARM*and *HORDE*alliances were not only dysfunctional but the majority of them were simply useless. We have been wondering how these players played the game. Therefore we tend to believe that if a player does not take into consideration all the parameters of the game, he will probably resorts to the conclusion that his / her opponents cheat.
The members of our alliance do not make use of double accounts or illegal programs. Also there are a lot of players who do not have premium. The players who have it do not spend gold for constructions or army contrary to what many *SWARM* players do.
This is the last time we write in this forum, for this reason, and we have no intention to return the abusive messages or to use abusive names for our cities like *SWARM* alliance does.

The leadership of 3 0 0

DeletedUser

That was a well written reply Andrea! Then 3 days later KOYRSAROS is banned for cheating. With your bot or on it 300.

DeletedUser566

This is the last time we write in this forum, for this reason, and we have no intention to return the abusive messages or to use abusive names for our cities like *SWARM* alliance does.

The leadership of 3 0 0

Really... then why did I have to report renaming on my cities... which is your alliance's right... but not when your alliance uses names which refer to sexual activites.... it is not better just because your alliance mates use the greek language for the names....

DeletedUser

I don't think the head honchos have a clue sometimes. I just got banned on zeta for multi accounting after I deleted my doomsledge account. like ***??? I did what i was told to do to the letter. they still ban me. cheaters get to do whatever and honest players get banned. Oh, an Andreas, you are so full of it. You and people like you will ruin this game if you are permitted to continue cheating. noone will spend money to play against cheaters.