Sink Or Swim (after BP ends for most players)

DeletedUser

lol answering questions is quite easy.
Heck even friends answered with terrorism.

DeletedUser

Pandora we need one of your glorious break downs of the alliances.

DeletedUser

I'm not doing a top 12 until my alliance is in it! If you want an update, hurry up and make some top 12 alliance disband. I vote FS takes one for the team.

DeletedUser5088

New Sink or Swim

1 Radioactive.....SWIM
2 Anastasis.....SWIM
3 Gods of Sin.....SINK
4 The Summit.....SINK
5 Lords of Chaos....SINK
6 South East Empire....SINK
7 Burn In Hell....SINK
8 Delian League....SINK
9 Imagine Dragons....SWIM
10 Honour and Power...FLOAT
11 FRIENDS.......SINK
12 The Rat Patrol....SINK
13 Dark Moon,,,SINK
14 Hell Hounds....SINK

DeletedUser

This world even worth playing?

Seems like two of the better alliances just decided to play nice.. The map of the Top 10 looks clustered in the center (which could get fun) but very lame out on the rim for a server already a month old. Need something to keep me interested! thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser8889

This world even worth playing?

Seems like two of the better alliances just decided to play nice.. The map of the Top 10 looks clustered in the center (which could get fun) but very lame out on the rim for a server already a month old. Need something to keep me interested! thisisgrepolis

yeah sorry about that you are either with us, or you lose. :\

DeletedUser

Well considering the fact that I am almost a full 2 oceans away from your furthest southern city, I could either start a rebellion out here among the extreme rim noobies.. or grown towards the core until my cities can become a strategical gain for your alliance. Either way looks like I am going to just be chilling on the O46/47 border by myself picking on people for a while. I will be interested to see how the top 12 change in the next week or so.

DeletedUser5088

We need the rim alliances to bring us a challenge later on in the game :D