Sink Or Swim (after BP ends for most players)

DeletedUser8203

I stand by my previous post, especially after learning that faceless is kicking refugees to avoid war. They are a Paper Tiger with a capital P and T. Does anyone else want the lunch money of the gutless elite? lol

DeletedUser

Haven't seen much from them. They have been pretty quiet so far. Are they really kicking refugees to avoid war?

DeletedUser

And if they are kicking refugees to avoid war, then who are the refugees being attacked by? (Asking this because if RA or Ana or Nuke are attacking, then it makes sense, but if it is a weaker alliance then the big three, then I completely agree that they have no spine)

DeletedUser

Even if it is one of the big 3, they will still eventually be a target for them anyway. Might as well not kick players so you'll have more bodies to cram the walls with.

DeletedUser10186

I was under the impression that it was game etiquette to kick refugees and give 48 hrs and if player survives than he can be protected without upsetting any alliances and /or pacts. I'm a noob though could just be talking out my

DeletedUser

Yeah it is a bit of an unspoken rule thing (though most everyone knows it and it is talked about fairly often) but some alliances think they don't have to follow it and/or don't know the rule.