Sink or Swim #3

DeletedUser1852

It explains a lot about noxnox actually, bes definitely seems to "wear the pants" so to speak....

Yes, it explains a lot. I have high standards for men and nox is out of any competition. No one can compare with him. Thats it. No matter how much i could be wild or rough with others, i am all milk and sugar with him..
pants..?? which pants?? lol.. dont wear such stupid things :))

DeletedUser

Yes, it explains a lot. I have high standards for men and nox is out of any competition. No one can compare with him. Thats it. No matter how much i could be wild or rough with others, i am all milk and sugar with him..
pants..?? which pants?? lol.. dont wear such stupid things :))

BAHAHA. I'd bet nox is out of competition, I'm sure you haven't had any interest in quite some time LOL. I'd be more interested in hearing about your "wild or rough" ways though... You might get more interest if you lead with that! Your English skills are simply marvelous darling, a thing of wonders.

I did expect Mama Besmar quickly coming to nox's defense however. From now on I'm not even going to call you Besmar, you're just "Pants" to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10048

Besmar you need to quiet yourself, your continuous moaning and blaming everyone else has become boring.

If sims used there heads they would set about rimming you and Nox with urgency !

DeletedUser

Siren13 today at 03:10
You think so highly of yourselves, it is laughable - that is what will bring you down. Trek, your strategy makes the game boring. Most of your players will leave because there is not anything to do but take inactives. That sucks! LOL. The former TG players will ghost - if they have any balls, they will reform another alliance once you fall (unlikely that they have balls). You should be thanking me. I brought down AOH, Defiant brought down both Greeks and EOTT. YOU ARE NEXT ON MY LIST
trek2282 today at 03:06
Cali can take care of her self, she's a strong player.

Also as you said, we take in the weak and inactive. You can take Cali cities, we have plenty of weak and inactive for her to replace the cities with.
trek2282 today at 03:03
Nature of war game. If you are not in the #1 rank alliance, you will hate that alliance. Raking #1 just put a target on our back from everyone. We know that and are ready for it.

Many under estimate us, but we will do what we do. I think we have done well so far. ACE, Greeks, EOTT, and Lab.
Siren13 today at 03:01
You better stack Cali to the roof. I'm coming after your lame "assistant." LOL LOL LOL
trek2282 today at 03:00
No thank you, 150 members is enough to manage with
Siren13 today at 03:00
No one like Hydra...at least, not the smart people.
Siren13 today at 02:59

Siren13 today at 02:59
Make a third academy and save me some time.
trek2282 today at 02:59
FYI
There are many in Trinity that do not like you guys, and it run all the way back to Ace of Hearts days.

DeletedUser10267

Looks like TRD, Labyrinth, and DEFIANT have merged to form a mega-pact.

DeletedUser4223

Funny that you count EOTT, with our main players leaving I broke up what was left....inactives and spies, but you're that type of girl. You have to have the credit or you will throw a pity party...

DeletedUser423

Hmm...i dont bother much with this forum.Truly,atm i think Sims need to rename aliance name to Settlers:eek:
Exit did that,we are taking hs cits,earning bp...There is no easy targets for you AlesLil?Killing cs?Who cares,its only recs,and your mate seajoker also start to found?Adversity..lol,never so such bad player in my 4y old grepo life!Cant understood what you guys doing.Diging his own grawe?Think..

DeletedUser10989

Hi everyone

I was just wandering about the situation between hawks and Sims
I'm coming back next week and I hope I won't be surrounded with red. Even if it should be very interesting (and exhausting^^)!

Adversity, I saw you're very active on this forum, so can you send my best regards to the Sims player (I tell me in PM how it is going on with hawks, last message from nox is quite scary...)

DeletedUser423

If words from adversity mouth were LS/troops, he would be nr1 player in the world.So,mate.Im ready for you.Taking cits here and there.Hope you will not send prestuck homes cos we need cp.Its hard when you take cits on plate.Nothing worth to hit in sims cits...and from nr1 aliance to 5th position?We were 10th when this great #1 aliance in the world attacked us.Remember?Now..ouch we take a lead..:eek:

DeletedUser10989

Lol that's right adversity speaks a lot, but here we are on a forum, it is made for it.

Don't be too nasty with me. I've been gone for some time, I need to readapt!

So if I understand well, hawks is now better ranked than sims. Anyway, ranking doesn't mean a lot to me.
See you in a few days
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif