Sink or Swim #3

DeletedUser

You have made a lot of enemies. :p

Those are just the ones that are red! Lol.

We've also been fighting Devil Dogs and crew for like EVER(some of our players got late/bad spawns and started in O65) but I don't believe they've ever been red.

DeletedUser10267

Grepointel says you are losing 7-1 against devil dogs and crew. Surprised they haven't requested a pact yet.

DeletedUser

besmar caught me red handed i decided to bring in the leaders of other alliances to a world chat to "put poison in there ears". on a different note lol what exactly have i lied about? i hardly think we have talked out side the 3 attempts of u trying to recruit me, 1 attempt to trade my 1 ocean 56 city ( they finally got after enough attempts.. well done only 8 hours from my nearest support lol ) and lastly the request for diplomacy between our alliances. i never once lied in fact i kept it short and simple each time " no thanks ".. if u dont like me for that then thats fine lol.

~whitey

DeletedUser

yes lol, my alliance does not do very much diplomacy.. i just dont like it we have 2 naps and a mutual agreement of dont bother me and i wont bother u. i made it clear to all leaders when i sent the invitation to the world chat " this is just for fun, to get to know people out side your alliance.. we dont want drama ( besmar and nox left right away lol ) i will add the leaders into the world chat and they can decide to throw there members in"
alliances that responded were put in the world chat. as for pretty much everything besmar said about me its entirely un true, she or he or it does not know me, we dont trash talk.. we are fighting plenty of alliances.. like DD, teufel hunden, oceans of fire, DD academy. well its a lot of fun and i wouldn't change it by trying to add diplomacy with any of them =D as for the talking about my super skilled invincible members i dont think one person could provide proof of me saying anything of the sort lol.

and the lie thing just makes me laugh, im bluntly honest about everything soooo show me some proof of me ever telling a lie in grepo??
provide proof on anything besmar and i will gladly shut my mouth lol. is anything of what she/he/it is saying true.. guess we will find out

~whitey

DeletedUser8159

Interesting how my names gets brought up without having to do or say anything. You must really care about me besmar...I seem to always be on your mind :p

~how am I a liar? I think you're just mad because I out smarted you at your own game of betrayal. You wanted me to turn on IU while you stabbed SIMS in the back... then we were to merge. What a horrible deal; we just met too. Why would i betray a highly valuable pact between Blood Money and Inked Up? to align with the Hawks? HAHAHA... what a joke, just like you and noxnox. Leave me out of the externals, theres a reason i don't comment on them... I don't want to make you or others whom hate me look like idiots!

DeletedUser10267

Looks like Inked in Blood is losing wars against Hawks and DD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All I know is that I have killed CS after CS from the Hawks. They have tried everything from sending fakes to sending three cs at one time. I do not remember where i was going with this besides to let it be know that the hawks are awful. I started late and only have 9 cities. :-D

DeletedUser1852

Ohh.. not ur CS has been just killed, Ares??..
By the way, thanks for slingers you kill on my militia :)

boasting .. boasting .. boasting.. arent u guys sick of urselves?
If you think its a war, adversity, 18/15 cities conquers in favour of Hydra for a MONTH.. lol.. ok.. war
we have score 41/33 in our favour, also for month. And dont tell me about Academies.. open eyes, there are small players.. just study to play.. But in YOUR academy, MIA - only experienced players, who you urgently called here, when half of your players quited/went to VM/ghosted and you realised that you lose war.

http://www.grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=us35&A=2244&D=193&H=30

http://www.grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=us35&A=6&D=193&H=30

this is an attack of perfect soldier :)
[report]2fb3628809985aa0c83d8b0de03c5145[/report]

this is one more scaring soldier, lol..
[report]66938b187942d833919fcb31517a7f7d[/report]
[report]367d4d01e298a7ac8fff20696fc6b9bb[/report]

DeletedUser

Can you talk to your players to drop the long term support by little ol me. I am sure you can use those birms for some sieges. When you have cities in siege these birms are still sitting in these cities. I have checked trust me.

[report]4f86605d041a9bdbed3e0a388aa6dea2[/report]
[report]2a9766ab470a1a30fd41696dbc4bcbf8[/report]
[report]c923ad7cf08f1179a7bf2024e5207e3c[/report]
[report]c4e5ddfd3629300ae6634a908ee51f9d[/report]

DeletedUser10267

I see that Dub Colis sent an mm to the entire world saying that hellraz is a liar, and not to trust her.

DeletedUser10733

Isnt Hawk fighting 3 alliances at the same time, with 0 help from our 2 biggest pacts? Who are you fighting except us? Nobody. You justify absolutely your alliance name..

OMG are you for real? We are fighting you guys, and the Number 1 alliance + their acedemy which is also a top 10 alliance. Tell me who else hawks are fighting? Is Inked in Blood one? the stats are only 2-2 in the last 7 days, so you cant call that a war if you dont call SC vs Hydra a war. Tell me who else hawks are fighting cuz i cant see much from grepostats. is it anyone in the top 25?

But in YOUR academy, MIA - only experienced players, who you urgently called here, when half of your players quited/went to VM/ghosted and you realised that you lose war.

Lol there is nothing urgent about starting a speed 3 world 2 months late. Unlike your quitter self, and your quitter boyfreind, we stayed in cyth until the end. its not a coincidence that we joined this world, after WW was starting over there. Dont flatter yourself. we arent playing here just so we can teach the big bad hawks a lesson. but we might as well while we are here =)

DeletedUser8159

I see that Dub Colis sent an mm to the entire world saying that besmar is a liar, and not to trust her.

Don't put words in my mouth tj333... You need to get your facts straight.