Silent no more

DeletedUser2568

Lets take a moment of Silence... for our friend Silent Taker. RIP.

DeletedUser

Shhhhh. Everything worked out just like it was supposed to. The plan was executed prefectly!

DeletedUser11666

What a Sad day for us all. Silent will always be remembered as the greatest golder in Grepo history. If it werent for gold he would never have gotten past 3k points with his first city. But now the server will be much better for everyone since you all can just sim it up. Theres good players left on the server and hope you all have a wonderful time. I'm gonna try and beat my abp on the next speed 3 unit speed 3 that comes out and has no morale. Until then have fun and look forward to when that server comes.

DeletedUser

What a Sad day for us all. Silent will always be remembered as the greatest golder in Grepo history. If it werent for gold he would never have gotten past 3k points with his first city. But now the server will be much better for everyone since you all can just sim it up. Theres good players left on the server and hope you all have a wonderful time. I'm gonna try and beat my abp on the next speed 3 unit speed 3 that comes out and has no morale. Until then have fun and look forward to when that server comes.

I think you will be remembered like jesse ventura will...

DeletedUser2568

Rumor has it Silent is taking over Mayo's account to make the account look respectable.

DeletedUser11666

That would require too much work and in the end I would be left on the outside looking in. And the 2 cities I killed everything in when he attacked me would take too long. I can't waste my time and do all that when other better opportunities exist

DeletedUser2568

That would require too much work and in the end I would be left on the outside looking in. And the 2 cities I killed everything in when he attacked me would take too long. I can't waste my time and do all that when other better opportunities exist

Interesting, what better opportunities exist???? Do tell.

DeletedUser11666

There are tons of them. If you have been around for any amount of time you should know this Trav. Keep watching all the players that could possibly be me. Theres things called gifted accounts right? Or am I wrong?

DeletedUser2568

There are tons of them. If you have been around for any amount of time you should know this Trav. Keep watching all the players that could possibly be me. Theres things called gifted accounts right? Or am I wrong?

I know... and I cant wait to see what happens... this will be interesting. Are you taking Al's account?

DeletedUser11666

Lol how did you guess right? Now you spoiled all the fun.

DeletedUser

he is more of a attacker wouldnt fit in just building cities