Sigma Forum Rebirth!

DeletedUser

Is there anyone here looking forward to a rebirth of the mighty world Sigma's forums? Well if their is anyone that would like to give me ideas for my ideas then tell me here. Here is the idea:
A newspaper a good ol newspaper can spice up a forum and create discussion and I plan on doing just that! Now my question is to you the community what you want to be in the newspaper. Interviews,rankings,Thoughts, Wars, etc.
Ill get to work as soon as I have some feed back on what you want to see.

Thanks,
~Bun

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea just wanted to know Sigmas feed back. If I think that there is enough support ill do it.

DeletedUser6919

Sounds good to me. This forum is about dead, so anything to breath some life back into it.

DeletedUser

Ok but they take a lot of time and really I am not seeing any support besides from two players.

DeletedUser7629

I am definitely down for some rebirth, yes. As it is now, if it wasn't for MissChievousPixie I would't have had any of my questions answered ! lol. Seems like we are the only ones here (to me anyway).

That said, I am unsure exactly what a "newspaper" in a forum is. Or if that is indeed the secret additive that would pick up the interest in here. But in any case I will support anything that works and I will trust you if you say it will.

Seriously though, what is it and how does it work and what does it do ? Is it like a newspaper that comes to your door, but just on the forum ? As in world news, professional game stats, market fluctuation, etc.. ?

DeletedUser

Just keeping people up to date with Maps,Wars,Interviews,Top 12,and much more. I may have it posted sometime next week just got to get to work.

DeletedUser7629

Just keeping people up to date with Maps,Wars,Interviews,Top 12,and much more. I may have it posted sometime next week just got to get to work.

Oh, got it.. So a "newspaper" relevant to only Grepolis ? And at that only the Sigma world ? Or ?

Yea, can't wait to see it. So do we interact with it at all (write in it, reply, etc..) or is it just to read ?

DeletedUser

You can share your thoughts on how to make it better or possibly pm me something you want in the newspaper.