Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DeletedUser

All jokes aside, Shhh HUNting rabbits alliance is a worthy alliance? Early stages, but on top of their game? If I were to play this world, I'd join them! Danishperfection left under the radar, he is one of the top attackers... maybe he is realizing his alliance was not as elite as anticipated?

Another note.... wow! Look at the foreigner players from RUSSIA & HUNGARY!!!! Taking care of business on a server that is in English! Lmao @ Insidious! Like I said before, battle points speak louder than words! Attack, defend, expand culture, conquer cities... no philosophical essays necessary!

DeletedUser2569

I only left because i'm going on a 3 week vacation ;) At this stage of the game 3 weeks is far too much, it would take a lot of work to get back on top and i won't have time for that :-(

DeletedUser

Don't worry leo, I'm going away for 2 weeks on monday. RL is way better than grepo, but I agree. Will take a lot to get back up.

And by the way, hunting rabbits are LOD's sister alliance, so thanks for the compliment!

DeletedUser2498

lmao at insidious? that's funny, we seem to be doing everything you just listed as important. 2nd in abp by 2500 points to an alliance with 17 more members. seems pretty solid to me. not sure where all the hate comes from, or really all the love for SHR. if you look at the 2 alliances on paper they look pretty similar. just sayin. once again, maybe you should try actually playing the game instead of just talking about it.