Shard Shop

• Thread starter DeletedUser5973
  • Start date

DeletedUser5973

Whats up with the Shard shop??? Is it reopening?

This is pulled from the wiki

This time there is no necessity to spend all your Shards during the event time because the shop will open again for some time after the event ends. So stay tuned and visit our forum for more info.

People spent hard earned money on this and would like answers.

mickeycc

Citizen
573da9f9c0.jpg

DeletedUser5524

Im going to go with a not really to the whole stealing accusation there. You had the whole entire event to claim your rewards as well as the last 24 hours. Dont tell me it took 24 hours for you to click ten times and claim/store your awards...(well maybe it would take more if you continuously spent gold on more stones but then I think you would have bigger issues to worry about then your stupid shards). If you some how missed it due to VM or something, oh well.. I am sure there would be others who miss it if was intro'd back...

mickeycc

Citizen
This time there is no necessity to spend all your Shards during the event time because the shop will open again for some time after the event ends. So stay tuned and visit our forum for more info. Where here did it say shop would shut 4 hours after event finished! They had advertised it on wiki telling people not to spend all there shards as shop would reopen, and yes they let me spend gold up in till couple of hours before it finished.

DeletedUser836

This time there is no necessity to spend all your Shards during the event time because the shop will open again for some time after the event ends. So stay tuned and visit our forum for more info. Where here did it say shop would shut 4 hours after event finished! They had advertised it on wiki telling people not to spend all there shards as shop would reopen, and yes they let me spend gold up in till couple of hours before it finished.
Shard shop has re-opened

DeletedUser836

Should be working. Another player from Thebes says it is functioning properly.