Sever glitch screwed me!!

DeletedUser

Hey all...If you have input I would appreciate it. I cant believe this result. I had an island quest. It had 15 swords and 10 hops I had to kill. I sent these and this is what happened. This can't be right can it.

By the way I got the reward for accomplishing the quest.

[report]2ec17aecdec76d8390273985ea7d5e2c[/report]

OOps i'm such a comp newb...I will try to post the link again.

Grrrrr....looks like i need help here. I have saved this to my published report file. It says I need to imbed using bb code. How do I do that in this forum. I know how in the ingame forum. What's up?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11865

With -19 Luck the simulator says you should have like ~3 hops left? I'm not certain how accurate that is ALL the time, but perhaps you had just enough units to defeat all the troops there. If there are no survivors to report back, I don't think you get to see the ??'s.

Also if you're implying that you sent way more units to attack than what was defending and you got the shaft... Archers are not very good attackers. Should only be used for defense.

You can't post BB Code reports in the forum. You'll have to screenshot it and post that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thx for the quick replys. I see. My mistake. I thought I had it down. I also didn't account for luck either. Thx for pointing it out

Cheers...Bulldog

DeletedUser11139

Morale and Luck play a huge roll.. And any perks, spells or heros you might have applied.

Ya but you have really bad luck. That always sucks.