Setting up an Alliance Forum and how to use it.

DeletedUser

Is there a tutorial for this? I am actually starting to have a group and I want to share what I am doing and helping them.:-D

DeletedUser

Awesome, I had the Thassa forum up in just a matter of minutes.

DeletedUser

Okay, now there is question of how you get the members to participate in the forum. I have a lot of beginners in Thassa who are reluctant to come to the forum so their ability to learn the game is hampered. I have invited them individually to come check it out. Many say they are using apps so they don't see Alliance Forum tab on their screens. Is this true? Even if players do find the Alliance Forum how can I tell they visited besides seeing a change in their growth and how they support each other?

DeletedUser8562

Okay, now there is question of how you get the members to participate in the forum. I have a lot of beginners in Thassa who are reluctant to come to the forum so their ability to learn the game is hampered. I have invited them individually to come check it out. Many say they are using apps so they don't see Alliance Forum tab on their screens. Is this true? Even if players do find the Alliance Forum how can I tell they visited besides seeing a change in their growth and how they support each other?

make a roll call thread and make people post in it randomly once a week to see who is reading the forums.

DeletedUser

That will make it easier than just trying to remember when the last time was I heard from them. And I am not sure if they are in touch with each other or not. I did find out two members stopped playing and never gave notice. I don't mind them having RL keeping them offline but I worry about them getting to come back and find their city gone. Is there a rule of thumb about how long to wait before removing them from the roster?

DeletedUser

Depends on how competitive the alliance is. I'd say 3 days.