Sestos Rumor Mill

DeletedUser11833

Wow, I opened grepointel maps and saw a sea of ghosts in 54, and sure enough, retirement plan is all gone... I wonder how this will change things up north?

DeletedUser15566

Rumor has it that guys who act like they're the best on the server and talk poorly of others even though they aren't much to look at themselves, end up ghosting just because they can't handle the pressure. Afterwards, want to point fingers and blame others for their incapability.

Pressure, perhaps you could define what you mean by pressure and whilst you are defining that perhaps you could also take a moment to define what exactly you mean by incapability?

Pretty sure incapable means the the inability to do something which by sheer definition would describe High Command and the various Pacts/Naps and general cuddles they have..... last time I checked they were incapable of taking a city from Retirement Plan which by some curious coincidence means that Retirement Plan (and by default Captain Planet) handled pressure.

Blow off as much as you want in here Mush but the remainder of 054 are shockingly bad at this game....... and that is an absolute fact and NOT A RUMOUR

DeletedUser15573

To be honest the fact that HC are gloating now, and somehow think this is some sort of 'victory' for them is entirely what I would expect. Just to be clear, we did not ghost out because of them, we ghosted out because of the ineptness of the support team. For three days we waited for some sort of example from support over what message content had broken the rules, given that the player in question had outright asked a mod for guidelines he should follow so as not to break the rules prior to messaging. Nothing was forthcoming. So yeah, well done HC, you have support to thank for gaining you the only moment worth celebrating you will experience this entire server. And to the rest of Sestos I say, head over to 54, a feast awaits.

DeletedUser12555

Everyone salty because they couldn't handle our style of play XD

Instead of complaining you should have tried to learn something but your ignorance prevents that. Which makes you worse than noobs.

DeletedUser12251

To be honest the fact that HC are gloating now, and somehow think this is some sort of 'victory' for them is entirely what I would expect. Just to be clear, we did not ghost out because of them, we ghosted out because of the ineptness of the support team. For three days we waited for some sort of example from support over what message content had broken the rules, given that the player in question had outright asked a mod for guidelines he should follow so as not to break the rules prior to messaging. Nothing was forthcoming. So yeah, well done HC, you have support to thank for gaining you the only moment worth celebrating you will experience this entire server. And to the rest of Sestos I say, head over to 54, a feast awaits.

No worries. Once we are done with TFS, we will end Thorr's crew...again

DeletedUser15566

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCocH1GTqtb-HE3WDZow7_mw

This guy is superb, not only does he have his own channel but in the early days of the Server we could all see what he was doing and the relevant forums for the alliance he was in.... jees who needs spies with an idiot like that.

Now ingame he states in his profile that he was the downfall of Retirement Plan having been nowhere near us, never engaged us in any battle and never took a city from us.

DeletedUser12555

Meatpuppet gave us plenty of laughs when we first stumbled upon his streams. Sad thing is we were the only ones watching XD

DeletedUser15566

Meatpuppet gave us plenty of laughs when we first stumbled upon his streams. Sad thing is we were the only ones watching XD

Best one was "Great job Guys" when the useless ones op'd us... remind me how that went.... nothing landed

Big High Fives all around

DeletedUser15649

Rumor has it if BoB cared to stay for WW's, they would win this world. This world is 90% MRA mega alliances, 10% talent.

DeletedUser11833

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCocH1GTqtb-HE3WDZow7_mw

This guy is superb, not only does he have his own channel but in the early days of the Server we could all see what he was doing and the relevant forums for the alliance he was in.... jees who needs spies with an idiot like that.

Now ingame he states in his profile that he was the downfall of Retirement Plan having been nowhere near us, never engaged us in any battle and never took a city from us.
I just browsed through a few of his past streams and I'm crying, that is literally amazing.

DeletedUser12251

Rumor has it Fallen Sons is actually a good alliance and they are going to show off their might by losing half their cities in the next month and then still come back to win it all. Of course, this could just mean they're going to bleed cities and then merge with High command (Thorr and Froley looooooove their pacts) to try and steal a world they're alliances have been holding on by a thread in.

DeletedUser8847

Rumor has it TASSY MOUNTAINEERS has dropped all of their pacts (Ashes, Jackals, etc.) to fight Daddy's Little Devils. So expect a large point increase from DLD

DeletedUser11833

Ready for a good laugh? The Phoenix Syndicate just merged with The High Command... roflmao

Over here in PB we are beating Phoenix Syndicate 43 - 0, and that steamroller ain't stopping because they put on a new nametag :cool:

DeletedUser1094

Rumor has it once Fallen falls their inner circle will join Thorr and his coalition of merry men. Along with Jackals. So thorr and his coalition of punching bags will consist of more than 3/4 the server for end game........but what 60 of them will get the wonder win?

Everyone merging with the servers largest coalition is the cool thing to do. Great job guys!!!!! Win a fighting game by not fighting.

DeletedUser12251

Lol, rumor has it Foxxarino believes that building bad cities that you know your enemy is going to take is a good strategy. Because winners don't build troops in new cities but instead build them poorly for the enemy to take. Good job Foxy, please teach me about success and winning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12251

What's going on with all the other wars and pacts??? I can only talk about how bad Fallen is for so long. Anyone else feel like contributing?