Sestos Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15403

Is this the same bandit village camps using in rizinia ...

I'm skipping I'f that's the case I definitely prefer the old style

DeletedUser8870

speed world 2 so they will be a lil bit higher in resources, trying the en servers that are speed world 4 and the village camps give way way more resources so its basically lower the speed the less the reward

DeletedUser15403

CQ world .. been a while for mw their

Hah. What u think man

DeletedUser15357

Beasty might come. However, what's the new WW changes? Missed that

DeletedUser5181

Is this the same bandit village camps using in rizinia ...

I'm skipping I'f that's the case I definitely prefer the old style

All of the new worlds opening now and in the future will have the Bandit Camps farming system. You will only find the old style on the older worlds, most of which are either closing or getting close.

DeletedUser15498

speed world 2 so they will be a lil bit higher in resources, trying the en servers that are speed world 4 and the village camps give way way more resources so its basically lower the speed the less the reward

How about level 3's? Seems to have worked well in past sims.

DeletedUser9287

may switch over to this world to have a fresh start an a faster game pace

DeletedUser15503

I'm a french player looking for an active tribe is there any one who will go there?

DeletedUser15403

All of the new worlds opening now and in the future will have the Bandit Camps farming system. You will only find the old style on the older worlds, most of which are either closing or getting close.
So I'm quitting grep cool thanks

DeletedUser15403

It's bad enough inno has flooded the game with ridiculous premium options forcing you to spend to even have an edge, but than you come out with a whole new system taking away from part of the reason a lot of us fell in love with this game.
Let's neglect the horrible ending of age of wonders... Who even likes that? I still loved grep .. but this is too much. Been fun.
Rizinia will be my last world .. I've seen several long time grep players quit over the last year and innos reaction is to suck the community dry in any way shape or form of money before they pull the plug..
They must sense the end is near. At least I know the deal though

DeletedUser11502

So I'm quitting grep cool thanks

It's bad enough inno has flooded the game with ridiculous premium options forcing you to spend to even have an edge, but than you come out with a whole new system taking away from part of the reason a lot of us fell in love with this game.
Let's neglect the horrible ending of age of wonders... Who even likes that? I still loved grep .. but this is too much. Been fun.
Rizinia will be my last world .. I've seen several long time grep players quit over the last year and innos reaction is to suck the community dry in any way shape or form of money before they pull the plug..
They must sense the end is near. At least I know the deal though

We are sorry that you have decided that and respect your decision.

Grepolis is constantly changing and adopting new ideas to keep the game interesting and appealing to new and old players alike and most of those ideas originate from the players.

As for the Premium options... taking advantage of them is always the player's choice. I know players that never use them and others that constantly do...all have the opportunity to do well.

DeletedUser15403

My first three years in grepolis I didn't spend a single dime... And three years ago compared to now not spending anything leaves you in a worse position than it used to.

I agree... No need for money not even aruginf. To to pretend that the premiums offered these days are ridiculous is one sided .. towards the beneficiary... Because only the person making the money or working for them would act like it doesn't make much of a difference.

In game activity always gives you an upper hand of course... But why should someone who spends very little time in game but spends hundreds if not thousands of dollars basically take any city they want. Because nor for nothing.. if someone spent $320 for 4 $80 gold packages... Their taking any city they want.. no ifs ands or buts about it..

Basically in the long run it is what it is inno is a business and they've made no wrong moves in that sense. .. but the game is nkt the same and having been here since 2012 I can't sit and play this anymore

DeletedUser11502

I am not going to debate the pros and cons of Premium. Everyone has varying viewpoints.

One thing I think everyone will agree on - developing game play skills is a must for all players, young and old. A skilled player with an alliance backing him/her is often a more than a match against a determined opponent, premium user or not.

One think I would suggest, and this is completely up to you, try the new battle point villages and see what you think. You may like them, you may not but you won't know until you try them.
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser15497

So is anybody getting excited over this world? Cant believe the lack of forum interest over this.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
What I would really like to see is the end of WW. Worlds should be decided at the one year mark. Alliance with the most points wins. Period... No Pacts/No Naps... It would be a much more hard fought world.

Status
Not open for further replies.