Serving you!

DeletedUser

As I sit back in my chair tonight and check the forums I see the US Grepolis is in lack of Newspapers. I mean seriously!!! YES SERIOUSLY :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have wrote many newspapers. Had a very good one going on the EN server. Had over 100 people follow me on twitter cuz of it.

So here we go... I will write you a Newspaper if you guys want?

So 2 questions

1. Do you want a Newspaper?

2. What do you want in it?

DeletedUser1022

1. Yes
2. Hmm...That's a hard one :s ............. News?

:p

Good luck! For me, all I want to know is what is happening around the world. Who is doing what and where.

DeletedUser1022

I can tell you it will have News, Comics, Interviews, And PICTURES...

PICTURES!!!! OMG!!! Your hired. Right here, right now. These better be some good pictures though. I'm serious, those lines for the stick figures better be straight. I'm a big critique on that. I'll even get my protractor out for it! :p

Good luck with the Newspaper, hopefully it will liven up this forum.

DeletedUser

pictures!!!! Omg!!! Your hired. Right here, right now. These better be some good pictures though. I'm serious, those lines for the stick figures better be straight. I'm a big critique on that. I'll even get my protractor out for it! :p

good luck with the newspaper, hopefully it will liven up this forum.

omg........ W-----o-----w

DeletedUser

Hi, Theos! And yes, please! I love good newspapers! And yes...lots of pictures, please!

DeletedUser

Only 2 say yes?

Do you guys want one because I don't want to just right it for 2 people

DeletedUser

I enjoyed reading the newspaper we had in troy.
I would look forward to seeing one here.

DeletedUser

I'm interested in what's going on around Gamma. A newspaper would be awesome.

DeletedUser575

I'm interested in anything that results in people actually using the forums.

DeletedUser

In Agreement with Snake

I'm interested in anything that results in people actually using the forums.

And this also goes for the in Game Alliance Forums, Here lately it seems there are some players in Alliances that dont even read the internal Forums as well which is a big part of knowing whats going on who claimed what, who has a CS in bound on their City. Some examples is I seen this guy or gal, not sure who is behind the nick but the first time I have ever seen a post from him or her was "Help! Im being attacked" no reference to where but luckily they only had one city but really, Who wants to help that....Dont read the forums dont post in forums = Death............

DeletedUser575

And this also goes for the in Game Alliance Forums, Here lately it seems there are some players in Alliances that dont even read the internal Forums as well which is a big part of knowing whats going on who claimed what, who has a CS in bound on their City. Some examples is I seen this guy or gal, not sure who is behind the nick but the first time I have ever seen a post from him or her was "Help! Im being attacked" no reference to where but luckily they only had one city but really, Who wants to help that....Dont read the forums dont post in forums = Death............

I know exactly what you are saying. I remember my first alliance when I started playing grepolis quite a while back now, and people used the forums and chatted up all the time, looked to the forums for their bp opportunities in supporting a conquest or city in defense, or sending attacks to clear a city for others claims. Over my time playing I have seen that aspect of teamwork completely degrade to the point that there are only 5 or 6 out of every 25-35 players who bother with forums at all anymore. I just don't think the people who play this game now have any clue what teamwork is or how it works for the most part.

DeletedUser

Newspaper....awesome make sure lots of pictures and yeah the forum is getting to be dull and not fun anymore.

DeletedUser

i think people should atleast post one thing in the forum a day.If not what is the point of registering to post stuff in the forum.