Servers down again!!!!

DeletedUser

Downtime for servers are part of the game, it happens once in awhile. It's understandable no announcement was made for the servers going down, but it would be appreciated if an announcement could be made an hour or two before servers go back online so we all wouldn't have to be guessing and just standing by our computers the whole time.

DeletedUser566

I doubt it will happen first thing in the morning and since I will be at work tomorrow until about 5 pm.... will see you all late tomorrow afternoon

DeletedUser

yeah, me thinks its time to look at the new hd tv i bought weeks ago, might be something on

DeletedUser

At least I have had skype and my .en Tau account to keep me occupied.

DeletedUser

Is it just me getting a terrible feeling that there will have to be another roll back?

..just before the latest server shut down, somebody launched an attack, the defending player is off line then, when they try to get on they can not, so no defense and maybe a few days of troops wiped out, not forgetting that with the trader somebody might have got a cat, so bye bye a few walls?

..of course I come to the (what I`m sure will be) major gripe, loss of using premium features, warehouse might fill, construction queues empty.

and if there is (heavens forbid) a roll back, I fear it will be to the same position of the 1st roll back...

I`m certain that if there is many many players will quit if it happens.

DeletedUser

I'd be highly tempted to quit, I don't think that I would. The world just started so the game isn't going to be won in the first couple of days, weeks or months. So if they do another roll back it will be extremely frustrating and annoying but I think the players that are here for the long term will most likely stay.

I do believe those on the fence will quit just out of frustration, nothing is worse than having to do the same thing 2-3 times because of a server error.

DeletedUser

I'd be highly tempted to quit, I don't think that I would. The world just started so the game isn't going to be won in the first couple of days, weeks or months. So if they do another roll back it will be extremely frustrating and annoying but I think the players that are here for the long term will most likely stay.

I do believe those on the fence will quit just out of frustration, nothing is worse than having to do the same thing 2-3 times because of a server error.

Well said mate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You cant use animated images? And also I almost finished your sig

DeletedUser575

yeah, me thinks its time to look at the new hd tv i bought weeks ago, might be something on

Do they still make those? I almost forgot they even existed until today, yet there is still nothing good on.

DeletedUser

That made me think of this :) First world problems.

[spr]
nothing-to-watch-on-tv-over-1000-channels.jpg
[/spr]

DeletedUser575

ahaha, I know know what it takes to get us all united, and have the externals active with funny post...the server going down :p

DeletedUser13

Just woke up after 9H and the Servers are still down?Nit good.....

DeletedUser

Yea i was about to join :/ Any idea's if these problems will continue?? 2nd time in like a week isnt it??

DeletedUser

I've never encountered problems as bad as these before on grepolis, I just hope they can learn from their mistakes and make sure it doesn't happen again...

DeletedUser

Yea i was about to join :/ Any idea's if these problems will continue?? 2nd time in like a week isnt it??

They should be completely fixed once the servers come back online. They are still working on some of the problems that caused the roll back.