Servers down again!!!!

DeletedUser

<_< what do they consider morning <_< its 8am East, 7am Central and <_< if its pacific we have a while to go :p

DeletedUser

When we have something meaningful we can update, I will be happy to share it. In addition, we never said anything about morning. It could be morning but I have only said tomorrow at the earliest.

The team has been on it since we took it down. We would like this resolved just as much as you guys. I promise we are working as hard as we can.

DeletedUser

When we have something meaningful we can update, I will be happy to share it. In addition, we never said anything about morning. It could be morning but I have only said tomorrow at the earliest.

The team has been on it since we took it down. We would like this resolved just as much as you guys. I promise we are working as hard as we can.

Ouch, so it sounds it may take a while then. Thanks for the update though!

DeletedUser

And points will be lost and everything worked ?
And we will have losses?
Please answer...please Deadalus...

DeletedUser566

I am sure he does not yet know... once repairs are made he will be told what the status about our situation is...

DeletedUser

I can only reiterate this. When I have something definitive I can tell you, I will.

DeletedUser

Worried

And points will be lost and everything worked ?
And we will have losses?
Please answer...please Deadalus...

SInce our login has been disabled does that mean our cities arn't currently able to be attack or colonized by players from other servers or are we at risk for that?? Or do the servers not all interact from other countries... I am curious and concernd.. AND thank you for all your hard work Daedalus ino it must be alot to deal with.

~ZIMZ

DeletedUser

How on earth could someone from another server attack your cities? *facepalm*

DeletedUser

on reading the announcement that the servers are reopen, I read "aiming to fix the issue", that does not sound like an assurance that all problems have been fixed to me...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am quite sorry you feel that way but frankly you cannot possibly be doing the math on that at all. When you calculate the resources, build times, Battle Points, and favor, it comes to way more than any player would come close to getting on a 30 day log in bonus, and that is for every single player and every single town.

DeletedUser

The gold refunds are all done, if you do not think yours is correct, put in a ticket.