Servers down again!!!!

DeletedUser

Did not get a warning, servers are down. Hers hoping they do not do "ANOTHER" roll back....

DeletedUser

There is no need to create new threads. Please read the post I made.

DeletedUser

i highly HIGHLY doubt there will be a roll back, let them do their jobs its probably to fix a few issues ^.^ should be up soon anyways

DeletedUser

Daedalus please do it your job ,
and i don't like the roll back because i lost some troops today,i win my first medal
Smurfy know's why.

DeletedUser

is there always this many problems when a new world opens up?

DeletedUser

This was the first set of problems since this server has opened.

DeletedUser

No, this is the first time I have experience this, and I am a 2-year vet (on .en server). There are occasional hiccups but normally nothing serious, and downtime are typically announced ahead of time.

DeletedUser

I would have gladly announced it had it been a planned downtime. It was not.

DeletedUser

No, however, as explained in the announcements, some players realized they were logged in other players' accounts and proceeded to essentially vandalize other players accounts and possibly gold, this is why they had to roll back the server in the first place. Beta opened smoothly, and technical problems are usually very scarce.

DeletedUser

Until tomorrow though?...That leaves a lot of bored players today, myself included:(
Oh well, more football i guess.

DeletedUser

While I am sleeping it's running.

I wake up it's down.

I go to sleep it's running.

I just log on now and it's down.

Finally have a reason to suck.

DeletedUser

This was the first set of problems since this server has opened.

Well everything I did friday night was erased and now I'm going to miss out on my last 1/2 a day of BP...I'd say that's more than 1 set of problems. The problems may be related but when the game is interrupted two separate times then I see that as different problems.

DeletedUser

Uh what if I am conquering a city? What happens? On Alpha I need to send a CS now or I will lose my revolt?

DeletedUser504

I'm more concerned with how often this is expected to happen. I realize it is an anomaly, and certainly not intentional, but nonetheless the effects upon the shaping of the world could be huge. Some players may quit that otherwise would stay. Crucial attacks could be cancelled out, and building races could be skewed.

I'd quite like an honest projection of whether or not the 'problem' is going to be fixed for good this time. Otherwise, there's almost a case to be made for restarting the world.