Server roll back

DeletedUser308

I would like an explanation as to why there had to be a second server rollback. I understand why there had to be a first one, but a second one i don't. Looks like Ace of Hearts is benefitting from this rollback, they won't be losing those cities they had under siege, and that city i worked so hard to keep petrika from taking then took it myself is now not mine and most likely AoH will take it.

DeletedUser

I would like an explanation as to why there had to be a second server rollback. I understand why there had to be a first one, but a second one i don't. Looks like Ace of Hearts is benefitting from this rollback, they won't be losing those cities they had under siege, and that city i worked so hard to keep petrika from taking then took it myself is now not mine and most likely AoH will take it.

It was a very good idea. They fixed the bug, and it took time, so they rolled it back again. But they could have announce it, because it would had been good if i could had spend my resources.....

DeletedUser

We don't care of your ressources or points Trys. This is about taking important cities. We d like to know why you had to do this second rollback.

DeletedUser308

I've never seen a world have to have a rollback after a bug is fixed. Never happened on .en server so why here? i don't think it was a very good idea because everyone has lost a lot of work for a second time and many people want to and will be quitting because of it.

DeletedUser

I've never seen a world have to have a rollback after a bug is fixed. Never happened on .en server so why here? i don't think it was a very good idea because everyone has lost a lot of work for a second time and many people want to and will be quitting because of it.

I generally do not comment in forums of worlds I am not playing, but I have to agree with you, answers must be forth coming asap, and info on the comp must also be released, so that people can decide IF they want to continue, we have been told a week..why? they know what the comp will be already..so tell us and let us decide if we want to continue

again please for give my intrusion, but it seems most people are content to let the matter slide, I do not and am VERY annoyed

DeletedUser

Trys Asgon, can you please stop with your trolling? I'm sure that if they were to delete the database tomorrow, you would be here yapping how it was a good decision. The rest of us are not amused.
Btw, 0 - that's how many fudges people give about your resources.

DeletedUser

I can understand being upset by this situation, but each player is entitled to their opinions, whether they be good or bad. Trys has the right to post his feelings and thoughts as do the rest of you. Please do not attack a player for it.

DeletedUser308

I would need an explanation as to why the second rollback was a good idea. Like i said on the .en server whenever there is a bug that gets fixed there is never a rollback just downtime. Why would it be different here? are we gonna have a rollback every time a bug is fixed? This "compensation event" will most likely be the deciding factor on whether or not it is worth staying here anymore.

DeletedUser308

It took about 1k bp i had gained from taking a city and sinking Ace of Hearts ls :(
Actually i just noticed i have 3 cps gone.. ouch.

DeletedUser

Daily Gift

I noticed that after the rollback that my daily gift that was at about the 1,200 a day level (and, of course, increasing) but was "rolled back" to the beginners level of 100 (or is it 200?). Anyway, I wondered if everyone suffered this loss of starting over on the daily gifting program.:s