DeletedUser11958

• World: #US 52 Helorus#
  • In Game Name: #kryven#
  • Have check the known bugs list: #Yes #
  • Have you cleared your cache and cookies: #Yes #
  • Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: #No#
  • Have you tried a diffrent connection: #Yes #
  • Full Version or Mobile Version: #Full/ #
  • Browser and Version: #Opera-(up to date- easiest on CPU consumption- doubled with last update and still under 85#
  • Overview of the bug: #traceroutes show bouncing across the US twice and Germany#
  • How often this occurs: #always getting worse#
  • Work Around: #t??????#

the problem is i cannot play- it is taking two hours to farm the villages for 38 cities with premium.
I have to wait for the server to connect. I have tried to use the cache, tried without and obviously cleared the cache.

its not just farming, its everything I attempt to do! i spend a lot of time looking at the Grepolis "G" spinning while i wait for a connection to register the last command.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got a same problem in my 3 worlds today. I can't play at all. My cache is empty, I uninstalled and re-intalled my browser, I reset my router and I still have a same problem. It's really annoying. Everything on my computer is working very well except Grepo. It's impossible to play like that.

DeletedUser

World: Troy, Delos, Idallium
In Game Name: veromalik
Have check the known bugs list: yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: yes
Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: yes
Have you tried a diffrent connection: yes
Full Version or Mobile Version: both
Browser and Version: Firefox 47.0 and Chrome Version 51.0.2704.84 (64-bit)
Overview of the bug: "G" spinning non-stop, impossible to play
How often this occurs: Today
Work Around: #Work Around#

DeletedUser11958

today my internet was down for most of the day. I was told it was the internet distributor and its entire network was down. I think the server had the bug! It is working fine at the moment.

Thanks. I think that filing a complaint here does help either directly or indirectly.