Server issues

DeletedUser

I can not access my game I keep getting told that I've got a 502 bad gateway error, is anyone else getting this I can access the game on US 41

Attachments

• screen 121.jpg
    screen 121.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11865

I have it also... How am I suppose to demand every five minutes like this!?

DeletedUser11865

Nah seems as though it's back down again, but I am not getting the same "Gateway Error." It's late so they're probably jus working on the server.

DeletedUser11865

I don't know how much longer I can wait. I'd like to at least get an 8 hour demand in before sleep, lol

JD Feyd

Senior Citizen
hey, I have a forced loyalty spell getting ready to run out.......dam that kim jong un! Where's team America when you need them? lol

DeletedUser8513

So I took a 4 hr nap for this! It was bad enough I got to log in & see I lost 15 ranking positions, because of the gold spending frenzy (I'm not hating on the gold buyers).

IT's UP & RUNNING, again.

DeletedUser

looks like its all good now

** as I posted the server went down again man this is getting beyond a joke **

DeletedUser

hey, I have a forced loyalty spell getting ready to run out.......dam that kim jong un! Where's team America when you need them? lol

very frustrating to say the least. !!!!!!!!!! im finally back on now.

DeletedUser

Yep same here...the last 4 hours have been up and down like a bride's nightgown....MEH and I stayed up to grind lol.

DeletedUser

i hope they do something for us about this. lost grinding time ,,,, lost time on forced loyalty buffs , lost resources we were 5 min farming for. to say the least i wuld like a resource package placed in our inventory and a loyalty buff.

just my thoughts.

DeletedUser8513

I feel U, but we will be lucky to get cookie from Oscar the Grouch (meaning nothing for lost time).

DeletedUser

Ha at first I was to. I rebooted and cleared my cache. I am really old school on computer and I hate if I actually got to learn something. Downloading an avatar will take me a week!!!

DeletedUser

Ha at first I was to. I rebooted and cleared my cache. I am really old school on computer and I hate if I actually got to learn something. Downloading an avatar will take me a week!!!

im the same way. i did the exact thing ,, clearing cache , rebooting .. lol talking old school :

around 10 months in my first server i was joking around about how much paper and pencils this game was costing me.... someone said you do use the attack planner right... say WHAT ! lol. needles to say my consumption on paper products have went way down. the tree huggers would be proud. lol

DeletedUser

Thank you for your posts. We have stabilized the server and we should not see the problem reoccur. Thanks for your patience and understanding.