Server Down??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would figure with all the money grepo is making off of gold they could make sure the servers are bullet proof but i am always proven wrong .. this is sad ...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser

The server is not down. No one else is reporting it and I can log into myself with no problems.

DeletedUser8562

I would figure with all the money grepo is making off of gold they could make sure the servers are bullet proof but i am always proven wrong .. this is sad ...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

garrit lol its sad cause its up

EDIT: i cant get on anymore. it says "bad gateway"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ya daed not fine.. 3 time today i get bad 502 gateway.. and have to wait 10 mins or so to be able to log in .. but yet delphi has no problems?

DeletedUser8562

ya daed not fine.. 3 time today i get bad 502 gateway.. and have to wait 10 mins or so to be able to log in .. but yet delphi has no problems?

no del[phi is fine
and it better not go down :p cause i gotta snipe a cs!

DeletedUser

8kmE8.jpg

DeletedUser

Seems to be working fine now, so please log in if you have had issues. They are still investigating though.

Update: This issue has now been resolved. If you see it again, please put in a support ticket as those are seen more quickly than posts here. I am usually watching but I see tickets faster.

DeletedUser

seems to be working fine now, so please log in if you have had issues. They are still investigating though.

Update: This issue has now been resolved. If you see it again, please put in a support ticket as those are seen more quickly than posts here. I am usually watching but i see tickets faster.

all of my citizens starved to death i demand recompense

Status
Not open for further replies.