Seriously

• Thread starter DeletedUser2568
  • Start date

DeletedUser2568

Frye... you didn't know that my plan was WORLD DOMINATION... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Oh shoot... I shouldnt have told you my plan.

DeletedUser

Major happenings in Zeta... and no one is posting about...

Well here are the headlines

TEE and Echelon are pacted no more and at war
HoK and Sniper Elite merge into Echelon
Phx and eMo merge and Phx enters the fight against TEE

did I miss any?

Phoenix & eMotion Sickness are now Sedition.

Looks like it might becoming fun again. Expect to see me around soon (miss AD and SW)

DeletedUser2568

LOL I am still trying to get him to join the dark side... but then again thats like trying to get a packers fan to cheer for the Vikings.

DeletedUser2281

Trav, you're back! How was your sleep? Assuming that's what you used VM for, since you never sleep otherwise!;)

DeletedUser2568

HAHAHA... Sleep what is that? When I Vacation it is all one big party!!!!

DeletedUser2281

HAHAHA... Sleep what is that? When I Vacation it is all one big party!!!!

I dont believe you! You were hibernating, I know it!:p Just messin' with yuh though, hope you enjoyed your partying.

DeletedUser

Welcome back packersfan... thought that after the first week we might have lost you for good on Zeta.

Had to get a new computer but I am back.

Glad to know you keep an eye out for me Trav!

DeletedUser2568

I dont believe you! You were hibernating, I know it!:p Just messin' with yuh though, hope you enjoyed your partying.

It isn't winter yet... so no hibernating for me. You know us Grizzly Bears only sleep at certain times.

Had to get a new computer but I am back.

Glad to know you keep an eye out for me Trav!

Oh I always keep an eye on Packers fans... you never know when they might hit you with their cheese head!!

DeletedUser

Been a very interesting 14 days. 67-2 in favor of Echelon in that 14 day span. Sure, there may have been a couple in-actives taken but wow!

DeletedUser2568

The world is actually getting very interesting when you look at it. There is still a lot that can happen here.

DeletedUser

Been a very interesting 14 days. 67-2 in favor of Echelon in that 14 day span. Sure, there may have been a couple in-actives taken but wow!

Was hoping for 68-2 yesterday except that I sent 180 LS as support instead of an attack and timed it too close to my cs to pull in time...that was depressing.

DeletedUser

Was hoping for 68-2 yesterday except that I sent 180 LS as support instead of an attack and timed it too close to my cs to pull in time...that was depressing.

Painful RV. Very Painful!

:s