Serious Game Bug

DeletedUser

I wanted to let everyone know that I have confirmed a bug that everyone should watch for; When ever I use an "Increased Resource" quest reward, either for resources or favors, as soon as it times out I loose pretty much all of the resources or favor I gained during the time it was in use. Please watch for this and submit a ticket if you see it happening to you. This type of bug has a huge effect on game play and needs to be corrected.

DeletedUser

Did you accept the reward? If you did,try reloading the page. If that doesn't work then if you haven't already, submit a support ticket.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Did you accept the reward? If you did,try reloading the page. If that doesn't work then if you haven't already, submit a support ticket.

I have tried reloading as well as clearing my cache. It has happened repeatedly, every time the reward runs out I loose half my favor. I have submitted a ticket but have yet to receive a reply beyond the default they send out: "Sorry to hear that you are having trouble, we are aware of the problem and are working on it." The same, and often the only, response you ever get. To be fair though, one time they did actually look into my problem and respond with something helpful.

DeletedUser

My idea that I'm about to say isn't going to fix the bug, but it will give you resources. To get some resources you can demand from your farming villages. Like I said it doesn't fix the problem, but it gives you resources, Sorry to hear that you still have this issue occuring.

DeletedUser

I have tried reloading as well as clearing my cache. It has happened repeatedly, every time the reward runs out I loose half my favor. I have submitted a ticket but have yet to receive a reply beyond the default they send out: "Sorry to hear that you are having trouble, we are aware of the problem and are working on it." The same, and often the only, response you ever get. To be fair though, one time they did actually look into my problem and respond with something helpful.

Hellp sputnic ~

Please remain patient with the moderators they recieve quite a bit of tickets per day. Responding to all one on one is quite time constraining and will result in nothing getting done. Please be aware that if they reply with that response that they ARE looking into the issue. I will see if I can get the same issue and possibly add onto your report. :)

Thank you,
Lane

DeletedUser

Well it just did it to me again. I had over 100 Favor while "Increased Favor" reward was up and as soon as it timed out my favor dropped to 80. Not quite as bad as last time when it dropped from over 433 to 293.

DeletedUser

Well here was the response I got:

"There are some issues with some rewards that should be addressed in a forthcoming update, in the meantime we apologise for any inconvenience.

dabookman
In Game Administrator"

I hope it does to, but in the meantime it doesn't help with lost resources in a game that is based on a race against time with everyone trying to build up as fast as possible. Just saying.

DeletedUser2039

You can wait...the update is in a day. Big picture, the game isn't all about building up.

DeletedUser

Rather than storing favor to use strategically, I am forced to use them when I earn them so I don't just loose them, which tends to lead to excessive resources at times I can not use them so I just end up dumping them into farming villages. I am just pointing out that these bugs have the net effect of handicapping those who are effected by them creating an overall disadvantage in the game. Maybe an "Award" should be created for those trying to compete under these circumstances. lol ;)

DeletedUser

You can wait...the update is in a day. Big picture, the game isn't all about building up.

You are correct, it is not, it is about having fun and I am. I enjoy this game and my fellow players very much. I hope my comment do not give an impression otherwise. I also sympathize with the challenges of administering such a game and can only say that on the whole it is done quite well.

DeletedUser2039

Do not double post. It is against forum rules. Just edit your first post.

Anyway, I mean, dump resources into creating CP, troops, whatever. You can never really have too many...I mean LS alone cost a ton haha.

DeletedUser2039

Guys, I have an addiction. I can't help it. I need to detox or something!

DeletedUser

Well it is still happening, today as "Increased Favor" ran out my favor dropped from about 222 down to 173. I had submitted a ticket and the response was that they hoped the last update would fix it, it did not. I have submitted another ticket, in the meanwhile I am loosing resources to this problem.

Well just got a response on my ticket, they say they don't see any drop in my favor. Wonder were it could all be going then because I sure see a drop in it. It sounds like I am not the only one having this problem. Hope that they will believe that there is a problem and try to fix it and not just right it off because they can't see it.

Submitted another ticket and got another response. They are still refusing to believe that this is happening. What, I have nothing better do do than this. I am beginning to question the customer service here. When multiple people are telling you there is a problem, THERE IS A PROBLEM.