Senate?

DeletedUser

I understand that many guides recommend racing to get your academy/market/harbor and temple, but I have a question... If I have enough res to keep my senate upgrading constantly, *assuming I add an occasional farm upgrade* why wouldn't I just upgrade it as much as I can to speed things up in the long run? is there a magic number to get your senate to before going for other buildings?

DeletedUser49

Well, I usually do the senate when I sleep cause it takes FOREVER.

I would probably upgrade soemthing small while working on building resources for your acad. or maybe even build troops.

So build the Senate when you sleep, or when it is required. All the rest, build up something else or troops.

Others have different ways than mine, so consider them as well.

DeletedUser

the reason is

senate needs population

why level up senate to lvl 25 if you can use the pop for troops?

DeletedUser

As a TribalWars player, I think Who Am is looking for two things really. (correct me if I am wrong Mr Paintmaster Extraordinaire)

1. In TW, the HQ (Senate's equivalent) can go as high as 30, but most players do not go beyond 20, except for some specific circumstances. Where should he stop?

2. When is the best time to do those upgrades?

DeletedUser

well.. what I've said is another reason for not grown the senate instead other buildings

DeletedUser

Daed is sorta on the right track, but not quite... from what I can tell the highest you'll ever need the senate is 24 for those bottom things like the baths which increase population by 10%. If the senate increases the speed of building upgrades, why wouldn't you upgrade it first? If you got senate to 24 early on, wouldn't that put you at an advantage later on because you can upgrade everything else much faster?

DeletedUser

Daed is sorta on the right track, but not quite... from what I can tell the highest you'll ever need the senate is 24 for those bottom things like the baths which increase population by 10%. If the senate increases the speed of building upgrades, why wouldn't you upgrade it first? If you got senate to 24 early on, wouldn't that put you at an advantage later on because you can upgrade everything else much faster?

Basically this. It really just depends upon how much resources you can pump out. However, I always make getting my second city the priority, and keep the HQ at the minimum level (whatever it is for harbor/temple) while I do this. Once getting my second city, I increase the senate to 24 and continue building the first city as needed.

EDIT: Afterwards, you no longer need senate 24 so you can demolish it to 12. This way you can still rebuild the wall if it gets quaked/catted.

Last edited by a moderator: