Semper Fi

DeletedUser5088

I know I said in the Preworld thread I wasn't going to do this world, but after careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that this world would be the best for me to rule an alliance in.

2nd Coming

This alliance is going to be made up of active and loyal players. We have many experienced people coming from many worlds to join and we will fight for each other until the end. We already have 15+ players

Recruitment: We are recruiting active players in the Northeast. Please send our recruiter a message saying why you would like to join and you will be considered.

Pacts: Maybe....

Enemies: Anyone who attacks, spies on, invites our members, or is in our ocean.

Pick North East

*We used to be called Semper Fi but we did a vote and the name got changed to 2nd Coming

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Thanks! Good luck to you too! How do you pick which ocean you are in since you say your alliance is in 054?

DeletedUser

Thanks! Good luck to you too! How do you pick which ocean you are in since you say your alliance is in 054?

The world starts around the 4 "core oceans". North West is Ocean 44, North East is Ocean 54, South West is Ocean 45 and South East is Ocean 55 (until the core oceans fill up of course). So by choosing north east you will end up in O54.

DeletedUser5088

Thanks. I guess we will be together in 054 then. How fast do they fill up?

DeletedUser

Usually depends but from what I've noticed in a couple different worlds is North East fills up the slowest and South East spreads like wild fire

DeletedUser

It really depends on how many people choose that direction and how popular the world is. With the settings the way they are here I would say it would probably take 1-2 days, but that is just a guess.

DeletedUser5088

That's why I picked North East, since nobody else seems to go there.

DeletedUser

yea people often call it a glitch saying that when you choose random you are more likely to end up in O55, although in my experience I almost always end up in O55 when I do random innogames insists there is no glitch. So I guess its up to you on what you want to believe.

DeletedUser

This alliance is fidelis? because I want a bad alliance and this is the perfect alliance